Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

7.3 Disc Legendary Question

Quick question, after we upgrade our legendaries again, will Soul of the High Priest still come out ahead of Prydaz? It already has terrible stat budgets which are just going to become more apparent. In my mind, Prydaz's stats + the throughput from the shield might put it ahead of having Castigation. Velen's will still obviously be the other one.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember reading a post here in MMO that we wouldn't be re-upgrading legendaries again in 7.3 (they will stay at 970).

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...30876642545665

This is the tweet/blue that I read. Don't know if things have changed as of this date.
    "Shit Happens" - Well, imagine if a pegasus had the bowel-control ability of a pigeon, there'd be a lot of cases saying the following: "Cause of Death: Killed by a giant flying piece of shit...."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetiman View Post
    I remember reading a post here in MMO that we wouldn't be re-upgrading legendaries again in 7.3 (they will stay at 970).

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...30876642545665

This is the tweet/blue that I read. Don't know if things have changed as of this date.
    Ohhhh, I missed that memo! I thought they were still going to 100. My bad then =] ty!

We will be able to upgrade them to ilvl 1000 with 7.3.5 !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Ohhhh, I missed that memo! I thought they were still going to 100. My bad then =] ty!
    That memo has got nothing to do with 7.3 and everything with a display bug. Currently the ui says you are making an ilvl 1000 legendary, whille you actually create a 970. THAT is what the blue was saying.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnrose View Post
    That memo has got nothing to do with 7.3 and everything with a display bug. Currently the ui says you are making an ilvl 1000 legendary, whille you actually create a 970. THAT is what the blue was saying.
    Yeah, from what I understand from the latest interview is that it will increase when Antorus is released, so 7.3.5. So I guess my question, while not immediately relevant, still stands.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the correction. Hopefully, it stands to upgrade to 1000, but guess we're destined to to suffer through Blizzard's "SoonTM" again.
    "Shit Happens" - Well, imagine if a pegasus had the bowel-control ability of a pigeon, there'd be a lot of cases saying the following: "Cause of Death: Killed by a giant flying piece of shit...."