10+ Year Old Account

Yahweh Ben Yahweh Cult Members for Trump

Hard to miss the man holding the "Blacks for Trump" sign during last night's rally. You might have recognized him from last year's Florida rally holding the same sign.

He styles himself as by Michael the Black Man, a former member of the Yahweh ben Yahweh cult. Getting noticed by Republican pooh-bahs is nothing new for Michael. He appeared at a Rick Santorum event in 2012, where he declared Democrats “slave masters,” and has Glenn Beck’s seal of approval. If the GOP is paying for his airline tickets, does he get to keep the miles?

Maybe the end times are truly upon us. Totally kicking myself for rewatching The Omen recently.

Deleted
    Can't talk about Black Israelites without including these:

Guys crack me up, lol.

I dunno about this guy's motivations, but one of the best opportunities right now for profit/attention is being a Trump supporter that isn't straight/white.

Some people have already been exploiting this for over a year and made quite a lot of money from it. The only real requirement is not having a conscience.

So a crazy conspiracy theorist. Isn't this just your typical Trump supporter then?

The website from his tshirt:

The Real K K K Slave Masters Revealed, 2Thess.2:1-11 & they
    are CHEROKEE Indians (Hidden Babylonians). The reason GOD​
    YAHWEH chose TRUMP to be President is to be the White & Black
    Man's DELIVERER from the Babylon, like the Gentile King CYRUS,
    Isa.45:1-6!
    YAHWEH BEN YAHWEH Taught Us To Vote Republican & is Now VINDICATED

Maurice/Michael has no criminal record for proof click
    URL below:
    2)Cherokees are the real KKK Racist Slave Masters see all reference proof:

CHEROKEES took the Americas by Violence but now Claim Reparations from our Taxes for America they took
    from Us. even if that Lie were TRUE God said: "If you hurt
    someone you help THEM until they're healed", Deut. 21:18-19.
    Well Cherokees are healed for long enough now & must now
    pay TAXES & not get special Rights over us. This will HEAL
    America's Debt & all problems. Cherokees are DRUNK with
    the Blood (Tax Dollars) of the White & Black Man. No
    Conquering people ever paid Taxes to a People they
    Conquered while somehow we're paying Taxes to them.
    Keeping us so Poor & Regulated we Abort our Kids (fearing
    Child Support) while giving Cherokees $20,000 a month for Life
    per Child WOW! TRUMP stop unfair Business Competition.

ISIS, East Indian & Cherokee's Plot to Kill the White & Black Women
    of America! yes I said CHEROKEE! Click button to read whole Truth with proof

Click here to read >> ​​to read East Indians repent & save yourselves

DONATE HERE
    BLACKS FOR TRUMP 2018 Reveals:
    Republican Senators blocking Trump are Cherokees & Mormons & are infiltraters in the Rep. Senate like McCain to block Trump & Muller are coming down with Great Wrath because their wicked time to block good policy is short, Rev.12:10 & Dan.8:25!

Proof that tho ur mixed with these Racist Cherokees ur not them because ur Taxed & Regulated etc. & they're not, they hate black & white people perpetually Eze.35:5 & Gen.36:1-5!
    http://gods2.com/

It goes on like this.

Needless to say the website looks like something from 1993.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The website from his tshirt:

http://gods2.com/

It goes on like this.

Needless to say the website looks like something from 1993.
    That's about as incoherent as the Time Cube website.
    Last edited by Ooid; 2017-08-24 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Bad word choice

So i dont get what the issue is. Black people can support trump just like white people supported obama. The only interesting thing here is why people are so caught up in other peoples business.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the issue is not the skin colour but that it proves that Trump enjoys massive support from all kinds of fringe conspiracy theory and crank groups. Pretty sure the Alliance of Reptiloid Hunters would like to flaunt a banner as well on his post-election rallies.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Notice how the people with the LGBT signs disappeared after Trump fucked them over.

Even the fake stand behind him was pretty sparse. The more rallies he keeps doing the more depressed he's gonna get from noticing less and less people want to show up for them.
    Nope, wrong, fake news, each rally crowd is even more record breaking than the last.

CNN and Hillary's emails are working together along with Obama's Kenyan contacts to make it look like the rally sizes aren't the biggest in the world.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Why do they always put him so close to trump..? You, aside from being black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    So i dont get what the issue is. Black people can support trump just like white people supported obama. The only interesting thing here is why people are so caught up in other peoples business.
    We will have reached true equality, when black folk can be crazy ass crackers like white folk.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-