When your party is so white...

you steal a 90's sitcom promo poster. Featuring Margaret Cho... Slow clap @ Republicans.

https://news.vice.com/story/arizona-...sian-americans

Did a child write this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Republicans: "Looks how diverse we are! Time to start smearing token minorities all over our websites!"

Cho: "I'm not conservative, pls stop using my image."

Republicans: "Ooops, sorry, that was like, TOTALLY a mistake!"
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-08-24 at 02:49 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    you steal a 90's sitcom promo poster. Featuring Margaret Cho... Slow clap @ Republicans.

https://news.vice.com/story/arizona-...sian-americans
    More brainwashing for the typical republican voter. They have mastered misinformation and delusion since right wing radio was introduced in the 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Did a child write this?
    The Republican webpage? Probably not, as a child would have known about reverse image search. Old racists though...

Lol While hilarious, everyone just uses stock photos for things like this.
    Either somebody has been fraudulently selling this image as their own, or they've been ripping images off Google image search so they don't have to pay them which, as a designer, I see as a bigger issue here.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Lol the shit they pull competes with erdogan trolls. hilarious.

Everytime i see this thread i still think its means a actual party not a political party!

She's been extremely outspoken, especially on LGBT, immigration, and racial issues for quite some time. I think most Republicans/conservatives/Trumpeteers would put her in the same category as Kathy Griffin (Griffith?) if they remembered/were aware of her.

Deleted
    Not only is this thread about race, it's also not much more than an attempt to bash a political party. Closing.