A gory new trailer for State of Decay 2 distracts from its delay

Looks nice, but the co-op zombie survival game has been pushed into Spring 2018.
    http://www.pcgamer.com/a-gory-new-tr...rom-its-delay/

The open-world survival game State of Decay 2 was announced at last year's E3, with a very loose arrival target set for sometime in 2017. At today's pre-E3 press event, that date was pushed back to Spring 2018, but at least the delay was accompanied by a new gameplay trailer showcasing the four-player co-op zombie survival action. Looks like a somber way to play with friends, honestly.

Developer Undead Labs said earlier this year that State of Decay 2 will launch with three separate maps instead of a single open world, each of them roughly the size of the map that came with the original State of Decay. The maps will feature "slightly different environments, definitely different landmarks and locations, different layouts lending themselves to different strategies, unique home sites, and even different mission types," Undead said in a blog post.

It's also a Play Anywhere title, meaning if you buy it from one store, Windows 10 or Xbox, you'll be able to play it on the other for free.
    So not only was Crackdown 3 delayed now so has State of Decay 2. I feel sorry for anyone on the Xbox Platform who was looking forward to any exclusives this year, Seems all this year all they will have is Froza 7 and Halo Wars 2.

(I am fine with delay's, rather a game release unbroken) But with that said this year has been lackluster for the Xbox Platform in the exclusives department.

There is no excuse for any console this far into its life to lack any real exclusive titles.

The PR spin they have tried to do is golden tho.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-08-24 at 06:19 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

At this point i'm not surprised. Their strategy at this point seems to be "the ps3 got big because of blu ray so we can be that for 4k!"

Not stopping to wonder if maybe sony -the one of the two that actually makes and sells 4k tvs- is not pushing 4k hard because maybe the numbers arent there for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    At this point i'm not surprised. Their strategy at this point seems to be "the ps3 got big because of blu ray so we can be that for 4k!"

Not stopping to wonder if maybe sony -the one of the two that actually makes and sells 4k tvs- is not pushing 4k hard because maybe the numbers arent there for it yet.
    Ya seems like it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD