Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    One thing that must be taken in consideration here is that Aggramar isn't at his full power right now. Were he a complete Titan? I am certain he'd be able to kill all of these opponents. However, we are facing a fraction of what Aggramar's power actually is, as his orignal body was broke by Sargeras thousands upon thousands of years ago.

I believe Deathwing would be taken out but it would be a troublesome fight regardless.

I believe Kil'jaeden actually would have the most trouble against him as Kil'jaeden is more adept at deceiving his opponents. There is no doubt in my mind that he is a very worthy and powerful foe but I think that Kil'jaeden would lose to Evil Aggramar. Kil'jaeden while was also powered up by Sargeras I don't think he would have the best experience in one on one combat - if Kil'jaeden had his pawns on the chess board this would be different.

I believe Archimonde would prove the most challenging to Aggramar both in size, strength and intellect. For once I don't think he would be as arrogant as he is with mortals I think he would go all out and not underestimate Aggramar even once. This one would be the closest of all the fights here and I do think Archimonde would win out all of these opponents. Archimonde was also empowered by Sargeras so I think that would be a bolster to his power.

Lastly the Lich King, while the Lich King is the most fearsome, bad ass, and most creative story in World of Warcraft. I do not think he would last long against Aggramar, even if Aggramar is at a fraction of his power he would squish the Lich King like a bug and all of his scourgelings.

Pairing such bosses is a difficult to decipher who would win. But that is how I would see it. I think it also depends on location and the scenario itself.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Deathwing is the weakest of the 4.
    He's the strongest actually.

In Cataclysm he is as powerful or even more powerful than the Dragon Soul, which is why Nozdormu had to betray his masters and mess up the timeline to even have a chance of defeating Deathwing at full power. This same Dragon Soul is one of the few things that even the Legion feared, including Archimonde and Kil'jaeden.

Arthas is the weakest by far. Next Kil'jaeden and Archimonde. Deathwing's power rivals that of gods. We needed severe deus ex machine powers to defeat him.

Deleted
    Deathwing is the strongest easy.

Not sure where i would put Agrammar since he is in a new body and kinda lost his titan status with it.
    If he now is just above titan keepers i would put him on the 4e place behind Deathwing and the demon brothers but ahead of the Lich King. Lich King is not that strong his power comes from his army not from his 1v1 battle strength.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-08-25 at 12:28 PM.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because we don't have any actually solid info about how much weaker Titan's Avatar is compared to actual Titan and what is The Unmaker even is technically (Newborn Titan? Unborn Titan's Avatar? Actual Titan, but small?), Deathwing might very well be the strongest enemy we've ever faced in WoW by far and Aggrammar's power is up to speculation. He has a broken part of a sword than can cleave planets, but it is also very small and it is unclear how weaker it is now compared to its prime.
    Space magic.