Lightbulb Simple question about enchant, 7.3 and mats

Hi guys!

Very simple question... would you stock lots of mats for enchant this week for 7.3? I mean, chaos crystal, arkhana, Leyshards...

Do u think its worth?

Tyvm!!!

Yeah, it will be worth it. Obliterum will go in price and one of the best obliterum shuffles is done via enchanting. I'm making about 100k a day on it without much effort. Made a million (930k to be honest, since I started with 70k) gold in less than 2 weeks with the shuffle. It's only gonna get better in 7.3 so stock up

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Yeah, it will be worth it. Obliterum will go in price and one of the best obliterum shuffles is done via enchanting. I'm making about 100k a day on it without much effort. Made a million (930k to be honest, since I started with 70k) gold in less than 2 weeks with the shuffle. It's only gonna get better in 7.3 so stock up
    Thanks for the reply!!!

I got ench/tailor right now, dont even know what to do ahahhaahahah

Just trying to buy some mats atm, but lets see what happens when the patch hits.

How you making money with shuffle? Craft + DE?

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    Thanks for the reply!!!

I got ench/tailor right now, dont even know what to do ahahhaahahah

Just trying to buy some mats atm, but lets see what happens when the patch hits.

How you making money with shuffle? Craft + DE?
    Craft any rank 3 Binding of X enchant and disenchant. Get rank 3 before you start, it's a lot of arkhana saved.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2017-08-24 at 08:02 PM.

Craft any rank 3 Binding of X enchant and disenchant. Get rank 3 before you start, it's a lot of arkhana saved.
    Wait wait wait... you enchant a scroll with any binding and then DE the scroll? My english must be really fucked up ahahahahah

Can u please give me more details? Sorry to take your time

Wait wait wait... you enchant a scroll with any binding and then DE the scroll? My english must be really fucked up ahahahahah

Can u please give me more details? Sorry to take your time
    Yeah, you enchant a scroll (enchanting vellum from vendor) with any Enchant Ring - Binding of X (Versatility, Mastery, whatever) and then go to the Obliterum Forge and disenchant (obliterate) the item. I was kinda shaky after an intense PUBG round so I kinda fucked up - yeah, I meant destroy the item @ Obliterum Forge in Dalaran when I said disenchant :P

Yeah, you enchant a scroll (enchanting vellum from vendor) with any Enchant Ring - Binding of X (Versatility, Mastery, whatever) and then go to the Obliterum Forge and disenchant (obliterate) the item. I was kinda shaky after an intense PUBG round so I kinda fucked up - yeah, I meant destroy the item @ Obliterum Forge in Dalaran when I said disenchant :P
    WTF! Seriously!? I never ever thought that was possible. Tyvm for that info!
    Last edited by VeteranoNoob; 2017-08-25 at 10:34 AM.

WTF! Seriously!? I never ever thought that was possible. Tyvm for that info!
    You can also use the Obliterum Forge with Legion potions and flasks. It yields much less obliterum ash than enchants so it takes longer (smaller profit/hour), but it can be much cheaper than crafting an enchant and obliterating it.

You can also use the Obliterum Forge with Legion potions and flasks. It yields much less obliterum ash than enchants so it takes longer (smaller profit/hour), but it can be much cheaper than crafting an enchant and obliterating it.
    Played quite alot when legion came out and never knew about this ahhahaah

Thank you so much, this should make my life easier