Deleted

FINAL FANTASY 15 Assassin's Festival

I had to check my calendar to see if I overslept all the way until April's 1st. What the hell is happening with Ubisoft? O_o

By the way, AC:O will have a FFXV event also:
    http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-...aled-gamescom/
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-08-24 at 04:38 PM.

I didn't think a final fantasy release could make me more sick of it than FF13 but good god let this early access meme game end and go away.

Honestly...I think that's actually pretty rad. Never would have thought a crossover would work, but that looks kinda neat. At the very least, it's interesting, whether or not it ends up being good though, that's a separate matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Honestly...I think that's actually pretty rad. Never would have thought a crossover would work, but that looks kinda neat. At the very least, it's interesting, whether or not it ends up being good though, that's a separate matter.
    I agree. I mean, I love both franchise, and considering that it's a colaboration by the two companies, it might work very well and in a respectable way.

Now, if the climbing mechanic became part of the entire game, that would be great.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea they were working on anything like this. When they put out the survey for "what would you like to see next in FFXV?" a couple months ago, I don't remember "Assassin's Creed mashup" as an option. That said, I like free DLC and I'll probably check it out. Its interesting that they've added entirely new mechanics to the game for a festival. I wonder if the new climbing mechanics are going to be used going forward with their DLC.