10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year

OW need a solo que only for competitve.

I honestly dont know why this game has made it to a S6 without this option.

Well selling 30 million copies and having a stable playerbase might have helped.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well selling 30 million copies and having a stable playerbase might have helped.
    That is understandable for QP, and Arcade play. However, OWs competitive community has one of the worst ratings in any PVP game scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having played solo queue almost exclusively in every single season, I have to disagree. Some of my best games have been slotting in as the 6th person for a 5-man team. Solo queue isn't the problem, in the first place.

All this would do is extend queue times even further for pretty much everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demindar View Post
    That is understandable for QP, and Arcade play. However, OWs competitive community has one of the worst ratings in any PVP game scene.
    By what metric? I've played a bunch of PvP-based games in the past, and Overwatch seems just fine. The only community I'd argue was "better" overall was Planetside 2, really. And there's been a bunch of games (LoL still reigns supreme) where I'd argue the community was WAY worse than Overwatch's.

After ignoring this request for ages on the official forums, Blizzard was forced to give their on the matter at Blizzcon.

It has nothing to do with increased queue times, or balancing issues. They just think that people will go out and make more friends if they incentivize grouping up.

And hey, I like FiM as much as the next guy, but I don't think that's a good enough reason to not improve the experiences of a majority of their competitive player base.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2017-09-05 at 03:19 AM.