• Yes, Please YUM!

6 19.35%
  • WTF (Sniff it) Maybe

9 29.03%
  • Other

1 3.23%

Thread: Eat it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wouldn't try it because 1. i don't like onions and 2. related to one in a way - its highly unlikely that they will make it fresh to order. i'm also as a few other said, not sure about their rice. I actualy occasionally buy sushi at our supermarket because the guy that makes it - knows what the heck he is doesn't. he does it on premises and there are times when i can catch my fave eel avocado rolls just as hi finished slicing and packing them. I tried, just to try, sushi (also fresh, saw it made before me) at another supermarket locally and just. never again. that rice was an abomination. complete and utter abomination.

sushi rolls are actualy not hard to make. but you have to make sure the rice is done correctly and why the process of seasoning rice is simple, its. kinda time consuming to get it right. so... yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a sushi guy, but I'd be willing to try it if offered. Wouldn't pay for it, unless I knew I liked it.
    Putin khuliyo

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    These are either gross...or like spam masubis which look gross but taste amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I don't like fish or most seafood.
    Might want to not ask Jessica Simpson if chicken is fish and get on the same page with everybody else.

- - - Updated - - -

Starbucks food is much better then I would have expected from them. One of the places I go camping they are the last food/drink place you go by so maybe.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

So it's just a maki roll with chicken in it. Not shocking or particularly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    So wait a second, its chicken?. Why is it called sushi then?. Honestly just get a super burrito from the burrito truck.
    Sushi dose not = fish.
    It's a specific rice preparation, supposed to be the rice is used to preserve what was inside which was usually fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    So it's just a maki roll with chicken in it. Not shocking or particularly different.
    People get weird about food they normally eat in a weird configuration...I don't get it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Eh, maybe. Not really a fan of sushi burritos so far but this one looks fairly reasonable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sashimi = Raw fish
    Sushi = Sushi is any food dish with of vinegared rice
    Japanese don't eat Salmon Sushi, that is a Norwegian dish.

Yes I would eat Chicken Sushi. I make my own sushi. Teriyaki beef Sushi is godlike. We get whale sushi in Norway too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Might want to not ask Jessica Simpson if chicken is fish and get on the same page with everybody else.

7e.
    I dont believe in eating buffalo.