Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Hilarious Lightforged Warframe Animations

So I just saw the new mount on the front page.. Looks cool af in my opinion, Im totally throwing my gold at the vendor as soon as I hit exalted.

The thing is I was looking at the animations on the Modelviewer and I noticed it has drown and death animations.. The Death one was pretty funny, but why would a mount have those? (Forgive my ignorance)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

Deleted
    They're probably using the same skeleton in 8.0 when the Tinker class becomes a thing. That's why it has those animations already.

love the fact they made this mount a cash drop. Get to selling those tokens people

I assume it's because it uses the same model as a bunch of mobs(Tanaan had a bunch of arakkoa constructs using the same model, I believe)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post
    So I just saw the new mount on the front page.. Looks cool af in my opinion, Im totally throwing my gold at the vendor as soon as I hit exalted.

The thing is I was looking at the animations on the Modelviewer and I noticed it has drown and death animations.. The Death one was pretty funny, but why would a mount have those? (Forgive my ignorance)
    It really comes down to the point, that the mount is really actually a mob in-game and that is why it also have fighting animations. I don't think we will see people drowning or dying while on their mounts.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    They're probably using the same skeleton in 8.0 when the Tinker class becomes a thing. That's why it has those animations already.
    Probably this ^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by This Sesshomaru View Post

its not just a mount, its a vehicle for some argus quests.

Formerly known as Arafal

Thanks for all the answers!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

More like - it's reused Reaver model. (could be wrong though)

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the emote salute good and that mount special. So many desk pops...

They make most models with a ton of emotes they may never use. You never know what they may be used for in the future.

For example, many things end up as mini-pets at some point.

Everything has death and/or drown animations. No model or animation rig is created solely to be a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    More like - it's reused Reaver model. (could be wrong though)
    Modified Sky Golem / Felsteel Annihilator.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-08-28 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    love the fact they made this mount a cash drop. Get to selling those tokens people
    Whoever can't farm 500k in 3-4 months is hopeless. So now anything that costs gold is a cash grab? Your reasoning is so retarded my friendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Whoever can't farm 500k in 3-4 months is hopeless. So now anything that costs gold is a cash grab? Your reasoning is so retarded my friendo.
    Yeah because everyone is a gold farmer

Is 500k alot? No. Is it for some people? Yes. I never said it was a cash grab but Don't act all cool and smug when there will be lots of people selling tokens to get this mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it uses the same wireframe as the goblin shredder mount, which was occasionally used by mobs and therefore has death animations.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because its also a zone ability you can use, it also comes with a quest and other things. Its not just a mount you'll be able to use it a couple times without the spending the gold

Almost all mounts have death animations. Especially mounts that share the same skeleton as killable mobs. The Lightforged Warframe shares the same skeleton as a regular goblin shredder.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah because everyone is a gold farmer

Is 500k alot? No. Is it for some people? Yes. I never said it was a cash grab but Don't act all cool and smug when there will be lots of people selling tokens to get this mount
    Because farming 500k gold in a month is a gold farmer, right? I could make a mil gold/month just by playing the game and crafting legendaries in first 2-3 months of 7.2 lol. Ppl just have to find the new best thing every time and its easy. Or order hall after some setting up.

And you said it was a cash grab. You said, and I quote it exactly as it was 'love the fact they made this mount a cash drop. Get to selling those tokens people', which means that you imply that blizz sets such a gold price on it to make ppl buy tokens > make money. Let's just assume then that everything in this game is made to encourage us buy tokens from now on, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Because farming 500k gold in a month is a gold farmer, right? I could make a mil gold/month just by playing the game and crafting legendaries in first 2-3 months of 7.2 lol. Ppl just have to find the new best thing every time and its easy. Or order hall after some setting up.

And you said it was a cash grab. You said, and I quote it exactly as it was 'love the fact they made this mount a cash drop. Get to selling those tokens people', which means that you imply that blizz sets such a gold price on it to make ppl buy tokens > make money. Let's just assume then that everything in this game is made to encourage us buy tokens from now on, shall we?
    Cash DROP. Key difference. Its something people can use their gold on. a gold SINK if you will. I never said "Hur dur blizz want more money from us hur dur" even though thats what you want to imply. Also If 500k is so cheap why isnt everyone running around on the spider mount? OH THATS RIGHT NOT EVERYONE THAT PLAYS WOW IS A MILLIONAIRE.

Yes there will be thousands of people easily grinding the gold for it themselves. THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO SELL GAME TOKENS TO BUY THIS MOUNT ALSO BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE LAZY AND CBF DO YOU UNDERSTAND
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-08-28 at 01:14 AM.

Keep telling urself that
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?