Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfsoez View Post
    ye it gives a great refreshing feeling and there are slightly different win rate for skins if you check more details
    The skins which posses clear advantage are either fixed or baned in pro play. Overall, the biggest ofender was ashe techno skin which made her ultimate almost invisible.

Well, of course, the game itself is interesting, but in some skins, I feel more comfortable playing on the champion and easier to navigate the game. I don't know how it works.

Unhappy

I understand visual clarity of the new Jinx & Jayce visual effects but they are seriously removing the character of them...

Skins add a bit of variety to the game. Of course, the gameplay in League of Legends does not change in any way, teammates still remain stupid garbage (((.

Of course, with and without skin is very different!

yes it i s a must have haha

more skins to God of skins)
    honestly - it makes the game more fun

They can, for some people.

Does skins making the game more fun? Uh, not quite, I think "fun" is more about a gameplay. But I can say a good skin can make the game more enjoyable for sure. Some skins even encouraged me to play some champs, because default skin was kinda ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I played league for 10 years, but only bought one skin with real money (Arcade Sona), their lootbox system is pretty generous, I even got few legendaries for free.