what mods/smods/admins to pm about infraction issues

what are the mods/smods/admins that are the best to pm about infraction issues or appeals. just for future refrence since it seems pming the infracting mods leads to zero response.

Any moderator you feel comfortable PMing. It's kind of like picking a lawyer, you have to pick the one that has the best sense of justice.

Or you could try and stick to the rules.
    You can get away with quite a lot on MMO-C without getting an infraction after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    what are the mods/smods/admins that are the best to pm about infraction issues or appeals. just for future refrence since it seems pming the infracting mods leads to zero response.
    Please contact a moderator or a blue moderator for appealing infractions.

If you have a problem with another moderator, or their behavior, please contact a blue moderator or the admin.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Honestly, I find I only get infracted when I'm intentionally trying to or ending a post with "/infract this bitches" why even bother disputing an infraction unless you get banned, it'll get removed anyway eventually

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Any moderator you feel comfortable PMing. It's kind of like picking a lawyer, you have to pick the one that has the best sense of justice.
    Has this ever actually worked?

That said I know people allegedly don't like him but I've always found @Endus to be very level headed regardless of the topic

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    Tziva ■ Darsithis ■ Radux ■ Simca ■ Elysia ■ Zaelsino ■ xskarma ■ Arlee ■ Venara

These are the blue mods.
    Only a great fool would vote for a lunatic. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the candidate on the Right.

But they must have known I was not a great fool, and would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the corrupt candidate on the Left.

None of them, it won't get you anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    None of them, it won't get you anywhere.
    Nor does misleading information.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Any moderator works if you want to ask for an infraction appeal. All of them are required to put up an appeal for you if you ask for it (unless the infraction has already been appealed).

I have no clue which moderator you asked for an appeal but if a moderator doesn't react to a PM you sent them, then try another mod, basically ANY mod, and send them a PM and ask for an appeal. We are all volunteers and sometimes that means we are not on the site or do not have the time to do moderation stuff till a later point. Again, if you do not get a reaction, just prod the mod again or find a different mod.

It helps though if you pick a moderator that is active on the forum you were infracted in, cause they can often explain WHY you were infracted, which may, or may not make you decide that you no longer want to appeal.

In the end, like Gehco already said, if you have an issue with a specific moderator or with moderation in general, you take it up with a global (blue) moderator and they will adress your issue. They can also help you with anything a normal moderator can help you with.

I think that about covers everything. I'll be online the next few hours, so if there was any specific issue feel free to direct it at me and I'll take care of it.

CLOSED.