Resurrecting Kel’Thuzad - A Behind-the-Scenes Documentary

Trailer:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-09-05 at 06:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I may be infatuated with Ms. Kingdom.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

A video was supposed to come out yesterday, and another today. No idea what happened with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go. Episode 3 is out and added to the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Early talent:

- - - Updated - - -

In an off-shoot blog, pro players give their take on Kel'Thuzad in a competitive environment: http://us.heroesofthestorm.com/esports/en/news/21033166

- - - Updated - - -

Episode 4 is now available and linked in the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Hanzo and Alexstrasza seem to be in development: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...n_development/

Guess that confirms the leak even more.

Final episode is now out and added to the OP!

omg that talent! I'm </3 they took it.

I hope they do more videos like these in the future. It is absolutely fascinating to see what actually goes on behind the scenes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I hope they do more videos like these in the future. It is absolutely fascinating to see what actually goes on behind the scenes.
    I would like to see one where they show them updating Kt(buff/nerf) in the next patches.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

This was all a very awkward and lame little documentary, but the parts where it showed the developers actually doing stuff was kind of interesting. It was still pretty dumb and bloated and could've been a single 10 minute long episode, but whatever.

At least we got to see the embarrassing "wrap party" where a room full of chairs was only attended by like 6 depressed people. Got to love the way the guy delivered "Now eat your cake" with all the gusto of a wet garbage bag before stepping aside to reveal a crumby looking cake.