Poll: Which???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No Void and Troll based options? Fail.

First choice would be Undead.

Second choice loose sea based island expanision. Pirates and other stuff that are are only connected to eachother though sea stuff.

Third choice Titans.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Horde vs Alliance based on a new, exotic land.

Basically Mists of Pandaria 2 except without a warchief as an end boss...

Old gods and the void are next, confirmed, blizzard said void themes are carrying into the next expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    One where we go back to fighting weak monsters
    Why would we do that? thats like asking the president of a country to work in a book store....

Dargons please.

Typo intentional.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Light as the enemy Xpac

Yall melanin-gentlemen know where I stand aight.

I'd really love more of a grassroots expansion that focuses heavily on the RPG/storytelling and player customization elements of WoW. Something focused more on Azeroth getting back to "normal" whatever that might be after their beloved heroes return from Argus.

One with less RNG and without Watcher in charge.
    Last edited by Aggrophobic; 2017-08-30 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    I'd really love more of a grassroots expansion that focuses heavily on the RPG/storytelling and player customization elements of WoW. Something focused more on Azeroth getting back to "normal" whatever that might be after their beloved heroes return from Argus.
    Same. I really want some sort of 'return to basics' expansion where the focus is back on restoring Kalimdor & EK. I also miss the old threats like centaurs (before Cataclysm all but wiped them out).
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    No Void and Troll based options? Fail.
    Somehow, I thought someone would say something like this. But I only thought of those after having already creating the poll...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    One with less RNG and without Watch in charge.
    Someone has a vendetta and it's more about the theme and not mechanics.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Someone has a vendetta and it's more about the theme and not mechanics.
    Thought RNG was the Legion theme.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, I am a sucker for demon stuff, I still remember my jaw dropping when back in Vanilla I saw that the leader (or at least one of the most prominent figures) of the Scarlet Crusade was actually a demon. And I f***ing loved BC, as well as Legion now. So gief demonz pl0x

Pokemon based. Bosses are all gym leaders/members and all you do is pet battle for the entire expansion.

Also no flying. Ever.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Why does it have to be based on only one thing?

What i would like is to explore a completely new continent. But i'd like to have the south seas naga+troll expansion with tinkers and revamped gadgetzan aswell.
    They can surprise me after that one, but i'd really like to wrap that one up.

I would like for them to build new systems in the new continent though. More world building, more exploration, less carroussel of quests and a more sandboxy experience. AKA, i want them to move forward and not simply do more of the same.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-08-30 at 05:50 AM.

Deleted
    Trolls man, I love me some trolls.