How do we do Class Challenges now?

The buildings on the Broken Shore aren't now permanently up or anything, so how exactly do we do the Mage Tower challenges and world bosses and stuff? It's not like people are going to farm a dead currency that has reduced AP and no Recompense BLP bags.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Not sure tbh. I thought about this a lot too seeing as I only have 5 appearances total across all twelve classes. They said they would be monitoring the progress and manually adjusting the rates or even just simply completing certain buildings after a certain amount of time had passed if people stopped participating. I guess that's what they'll end up doing.

If less people do it, the less materials it takes to actually build the building. Enough people will want to do the challenges that people will still farm resources for it.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

15+ Year Old Account
    people will still turn in the supplies, because they have added in the broken shore emissary so eventually there will be times where people go do the 4 emissary WQ.