Thread: empyrium rank 1

empyrium rank 1

I have mining at around 95 and have mined a bunch of empyrium nodes but I have yet to get the quest item to get rank 1. Do I have to be at a specific mining level?

Got mine within 10 nodes

Only thing I can suggest is to keep trying, that or there is indeed a level requirement. But that has never been confirmed. I'd say keep going, if you go another 30+ nodes without it I'd suggest power leveling it in a flying zone and come back.

nvm discard this
    Last edited by TS26; 2017-08-30 at 08:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm <100 in mining and have rank 2 for both nodes and seams. Your skill level is not a factor.

its horrible i have atm rank 3 of astral glory and 0 ranks for mining nodes, dont understand this RNG its bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Farmed for 3 hours, didn't get rank 1, logged in to do a world quest and find an ore node, rank 1, then I turn it in and find another, oh look rank 2... Seriously the RNG of the gathering professions this xpac is just ridiculous.

On the herbalism side, I got to rank 3 within a few hours.

I just got to rank two in standard-node mining after about six hours of playing, and I haven't seen more than one or two seams.

Ok i did the quest for the first area now complete with that char and got directly both rank 1s for ore... so maybe its true that you need to quest first.

totally senseless that you get herb ranks without anything and ore probably not... but ya ok... Maybe its because you give up the herb rank quest on first port position and ore rank quests on the ship...
    Last edited by Mooni; 2017-09-05 at 11:11 AM.

Got rank 3 within 1h of play. And rank 2 Seam.

I'm still missing most rank 3's from Broken isles ores.... random is random
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

On the skinning side I'd sold over 3k leather so far, and don't have three-star yet. =-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    its horrible i have atm rank 3 of astral glory and 0 ranks for mining nodes, dont understand this RNG its bullshit
    In the same boat. It seems like it's super easy to rank up as Herb. I got all 3 ranks in maybe 10 or so herb picks. I'm currently at least 50 mining attempts and still only rank 1 in both.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama