Thread: Argus and alts?

Argus and alts?

Hi,

I am pugging hc ToS on 9 toons and Argus messes up my schedule.

I am only interested in loot and upgrades.

What is the minimum thing I have to do with each alt to unlock Nether Crucible (account-wide) and the new invasions?

Do I actually have to go to Argus and do quests there with all my alts?

I want to do as little as possible and go back to ToS pugging.

The Netherlight Crucible is unlocked account wide in Week 3, allowing you to increase the item level and select traits on each Relic slot.

Taken from the frontpage, so you probably only have to do it on one character i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to do the whole quest part on 1 character, and you need to unlock the Vindicarr on all chars to physically access the crucible.

How long does unlocking the Vindicarr take approximately? I have about 1-3 points of concordance with all my alts, is this enough to "qualify" for the crucible?

What about access to Invasion points for the boss loot?
    Last edited by Alithia; 2017-08-30 at 09:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Takes very little, literally start the quest in dala and go thru a few conversations in the Exodar.

More info and the Artifact levels: http://www.wowhead.com/news=270524/p...ucible-preview
    Last edited by Denizly; 2017-08-30 at 09:25 AM.

So with Concordance lvl 3 I can still unlock the first tier. More seems impossible while retaining my alts at the same ilvl. Ah well, at least +15 ilvl.

Now I just need to know how to unlock invasions. Do I just have to unlock Argus and then do them whenever they are up, like the Broken Isle invasions? Do we know the intervalls in which the big bosses with phatt loot spawn?

10+ Year Old Account
    For invasions u need to do Chapter 2 of the story. Unsure is this account wide tho, may need to do them on each alt.
    Haven't found intervals for WB invasions, but i do know you can loot each boss once a week, no idea can more then 1 spawn tbh.

Here's a full guide to 7.3 for more info: http://www.wowhead.com/news=270801/c...guide-now-live

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't want to make a new thread since this is already about alts, but anyone knows if Argus WQ are supposed to be account wide?

Since I just came in on my alt (after completing all quests on my main) and it seems like I can only do story quests.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Didn't want to make a new thread since this is already about alts, but anyone knows if Argus WQ are supposed to be account wide?

Since I just came in on my alt (after completing all quests on my main) and it seems like I can only do story quests.
    I've heard rumours of this though have yet to confirm it for myself. Could anybody clear this up?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    I've heard rumours of this though have yet to confirm it for myself. Could anybody clear this up?
    I had to do the story quests to unlock WQ on alts, but the teleportation pads are opened
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    I could do the WQ's again after unlocking them through the story on my alt

I'm switching between 11 110s at the moment - if I'm doing the Argus questline on one of them (lets say my main) I don't need to do it on the other 10 chars except unlocking the Vindicaar? So world quests, crucible etc. are unlocked account wide if I do all the stuff with one character?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    I am sure they said it would be account wide unlock for WQs
    Done it all on main up to getting the weekly quest and finishing it, switched to first alt, only pads unlocked,
    Switch to third, fourth and fifth, still only pads
    So either a bug, or they changed their minds, I guess

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    I am sure they said it would be account wide unlock for WQs
    Done it all on main up to getting the weekly quest and finishing it, switched to first alt, only pads unlocked,
    Switch to third, fourth and fifth, still only pads
    So either a bug, or they changed their minds, I guess
    Sure hope so.
    Would be quite some time spent just to unlock world quests on each alt if they changed their mind =/
    --- https://www.youtube.com/citanoo
    --- http://www.twitch.tv/Citano
    * Former retail raider of <Pacifism>, <Forte> and <Envy>
    * Part of classic guild <APES> from day 1

Well, so WQ are not unlocked account wide? I unlocked them on my Monk but can't do them on my Priest...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    you have to do all the quest from part 1 to acces them, i did it on 5 alts so far. yes it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    you have to do all the quest from part 1 to acces them, i did it on 5 alts so far. yes it sucks.
    Oh really? -.-

Thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    Sure hope so.
    Would be quite some time spent just to unlock world quests on each alt if they changed their mind =/
    Now on alt 11, still no account wide unlock ;/