10+ Year Old Account

Easiest/fastest mounts to get on Argus?

Anyone have a list of the "easier" mounts to obtain in Argus?

I currently don't have any, but I hear some of them are relatively easy to get. Some people have several already.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    I know there is a very cool talbuk mount you get for achieving an achievement which requires you killing 1000 non-trivial demons in Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I know there is a very cool talbuk mount you get for achieving an achievement which requires you killing 1000 non-trivial demons in Argus.
    Guessing "trivial demons" are like those 200k HP Imps you could 1 shot? Non-trivial would be just regular mobs with like 2m+ HP?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Guessing "trivial demons" are like those 200k HP Imps you could 1 shot? Non-trivial would be just regular mobs with like 2m+ HP?
    Probably, I am not sure. My counter is at 176/1000.

It's actually 2000 demons for the mount, then 5000 for the title "demonslayer". It took me about 1h 15m to get the 2000. Just join a group in the finder
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Maybe the Mana Rays from the fel spotted egg (from Panthra rares) if you're lucky? An egg hatches in 5 days and you can get multiple eggs every day with enough luck. I also use alts to get as many eggs as possible.

I got two of the blistermaw mounts so I guess those are pretty easy.

Deleted
    The only drop mount I got was one Mana Ray hatching from an egg (got 4 eggs so far, 1 had a mount and one had a pet, 2 were useless). Did not get any other drop mounts though I have about a dozen of kills (across multiple characters) regarding most of them (did not see the Venomtail Skyfin so far). I have another egg which will spawn something in 4 days. And I am half through towards exalted with the Army of Light, so I guess I will get this mount in about a week. The demon achievement mount should come along in this time, I guess.

I have already seen some green blistermaw mounts already, so if you are lucky, they are probably the fastest. With eggs, you have double RNG (first to get an egg to drop, then wait and see if there is a mount in there...), but at least I got 1 out of 4, so they are probably the second best option.

If you have a couple of alts I would advise you to just farm the eggs for the Rays. Got 3 of the mounts and 4 pets in around 15 eggs across 6 toons. Did the egg farming for only two days and when I got some eggs just stopped farming them.

Considerign I farmed the rares for the Blistermaw-like mounts as well, I think it is more efficient to farm the eggs.

Deleted
    Got the Houndmaster Kerrax mount some days ago after farming him on up to 5 characters. I guess I had about 20-25 kills in total, which is very fast regarding the fact that I still miss the High Mountain paragon mount despite farming the emissaries with up to 8 characters and collecting every reputation item which comes with an OH mission. -.-

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got 4 different mount rays from eggs within maybe 10-12 of them, 4 of the other eggs being pets. Across multiple characters.

Got 2 of the vile fiend type mounts (from puscilla and skreeg)

Once you realize the spawn schedule of rares, it does become much easier if you really want to farm them.

For EU rares cycle at 9:00, 13:00, 17:00, 21:00, 1:00, 5:00 , so every 4 hours if they aren't tied to a world quest, which is good to know if you plan farming rare multiple times in a row.

Army of light rep went really fast when those world quests that give 2x250 BoA rep tokens, if you have multiple characters, you can feed 1 the rep.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-09-19 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    I guess the talbuk mount for killing 2,000 non-trivial demons on Argus achievement is also fast. I got mine yesterday without any farming at all, just did WQs when I had the time (usually once a day). Was a good day for mounts, since I also got exalted with the Army of Light. Now let's hope that my eggs will spawn some more mounts. :3

All of them are rather easy, seeing how you do not need to farm for spawns and fight others for them.

Every morning when you log on. Go into the group finder and search for groups for
    "Wrangler"
    "blistermaw"
    "houndmaster"
    "naroua"
    "varga"

if more than 1-2 groups are found and there are not more than 4-5 poeple in the groups, the mobs are up that day (or time)

these are all easy to get to and quick to kill. Even solo with the warframe as your selected vindicar ability.

can't believe how many times i've killed rares for the shared mount - 0 mount
    killed the rares that drop specific mounts prolly 10 times each (except skreeg and the mana ray 3 each i think) - 0 mounts
    gotten 2 from about 10 eggs though.

rng will rng, keeps me logging in every day though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    the mount with least amount of rng is probably the kill 2000 demons one, most of em are easy though considerin they are just drops of the rares or are sold by vendors

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    All of them are rather easy, seeing how you do not need to farm for spawns and fight others for them.

Every morning when you log on. Go into the group finder and search for groups for
    "Wrangler"
    "blistermaw"
    "houndmaster"
    "naroua"
    "varga"

if more than 1-2 groups are found and there are not more than 4-5 poeple in the groups, the mobs are up that day (or time)

these are all easy to get to and quick to kill. Even solo with the warframe as your selected vindicar ability.
    rares spawn/despawn every 4hours so if you REALLY want to go for rares you want to check at those times 1/5/9/13/17/21 in EU for example
    the Daily Global Check addon does what you descripted, it searched if groups are up and marks on your map which ones have a group, not 100% accurate since some people dont understand how rares work on argus but 95% of the times its good
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2017-09-23 at 02:21 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    1 mount from 20 eggs, they are not common

Got almost all other stuff. Missing Skyfin mount too from the rare.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    As the guy above said, probably the 2000 demon kill.

Or you get lucky on one of the rares below, which can drop a mount:

/way Mac'aree 55.7 59.9 Wrangler Kravos
    /way Antoran wastes 61.7 37.2 Blistermaw
    /way Antoran wastes 63.1 25.2 Entrance: Houndmaster Kerrax
    /way Mac'aree 49.7 9.9 Skreeg the Devourer
    /way Mac'aree 33.7 47.5 Venomtail Skyfin
    Adding to this list but without coords. Vraxthul, and Puscilla can drop a shared mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    No, the imps do count for the achivement so get a group and farm your heart out on them. trivial is just critters pretty much.

I also noticed that the felbats you kill on the WQ where you fly the Lightforged Warframe into Antorus also counts so it's possible to just stay on the warframe and just spam infinitely respawning bats so long as you don't finish the WQ. Not sure it's actually faster than grouping up though.

I've gotten all the mounts... they are really no harder than each other. It's all just a matter of luck.

If I could give away the mounts that Houndmaster Kerrax keeps wanting to hand me I would.

Deleted
    I'd also say the eggs, just do that boss every day if you can with any char and hoard eggs.