Deleted

Gearing Arms issue

Hello! so my question is this , i have 4pc tier 20 set but it is LFR version,all 885 ilvl, with the new argus items that are 910 ilvl, should i use those instead of the tier pieces assuming they have the right stats, or does the 4pc tier bonus outdps the higher ilvl?

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot

with 25 ilvl difference you may be better off with the nonset stuff

Deleted
    (you can sim it and get your answer for ST)
    Probably 4pc better if any sort of aoe, cleave, add waves? Also, would you want to play arms without the 4pc bonus? You'd be doing a different rotation different CD usage, maybe long term it's best to stick with 4pc at least you can build up some useful muscle memory. Assuming it's only a matter of time till you get higher tier ilevel.

Deleted
    did the sims, seems for at least what offset items i have that are higher ilvl then the4pc the tier set is still better. Thank you for the replies!

If you dont have the leggo helmet, screw lfr tier set and just stack whatever got most mastery on, screw ilev as well... it's all about mastery (and some haste).. .when u get the leggo helmet, might wanna reconsider. Aim for haste 20%+ and mastery 70%+, gl!