Lock n Load Aimed Shot damage

Hiya.

So I've been looking at the damage from my Aimed Shot procs off Lock n Load, and they seem to dramatically vary.

I understand that Vulnerability can make a difference, but watching it hit for 150-180k on one proc and then 500k (non crit) on the next is a little confusing.

The tool tab says expected damage between 400-450k iirc.

Or is it one of those classic damage ratio of cast time vs instant cast spells?

Cheers.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    Hiya.

So I've been looking at the damage from my Aimed Shot procs off Lock n Load, and they seem to dramatically vary.

I understand that Vulnerability can make a difference, but watching it hit for 150-180k on one proc and then 500k (non crit) on the next is a little confusing.

Cheers.
    Hello,

What is your gear level? it is really low indeed. Are you sure you are not talking about the artifact trait that procs arrows when you AS? It looks similar with small spell icon.

On my last HC kills of the Sisters of the Moon, my aimed Shots are in average 1.1M non-crit and 3.2M when they crit. But my atrifact trait that procs arrows from my Aimed Shot ( Legacy of the Windrunners) are in average 200k and 500k crit.

Hope this helps.

Ganryu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    Hiya.

Cheers.
    You are doing something wrong.
    Probably Resurrection Sickness

Tooltip dmg is physical and will be reduced by enemy armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganryu View Post
    Hello,

What is your gear level? it is really low indeed. Are you sure you are not talking about the artifact trait that procs arrows when you AS? It looks similar with small spell icon.

On my last HC kills of the Sisters of the Moon, my aimed Shots are in average 1.1M non-crit and 3.2M when they crit. But my atrifact trait that procs arrows from my Aimed Shot ( Legacy of the Windrunners) are in average 200k and 500k crit.

Hope this helps.

Ganryu
    I'm rocking ilvl 880 (tooltip is 440k damage) :P So yes, it will be low...

But I think you're on to something, could be the artifact procs showing up as aimed shot in my combat log.

Cheers.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Deleted
    The artifact oroc shows as aimed shot in Skada yes

7+ Year Old Account
    Some genius decided that the procs from golden trait will be called aimed shot too instead of the trait name, and they too are free and instant, leading to the wide range of numbers. Both the artifact procs and the LnL procs are affected by vulnerability.
    Gets quite insane how then it shows one ability having range from 150k-ish hits to 4,5M crits because of that.