Entire posts in bold

Is it against the forum laws to put an entire post in all bold letters? Like if an entire OP is in bold letters is that ok? I know we're against all caps here.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, doesn't state about writing in full bold but when in doubt, normally look here.

Though, to be honest, anything more than 5-6 lines of bold, would be spammy/annoying to me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Is it against the forum laws to put an entire post in all bold letters? Like if an entire OP is in bold letters is that ok? I know we're against all caps here.
    It would defeat the point in having the option as it's meant to be used to emphasise something, you can't do that if the entire thing is in bold. So, I don't know if it's against the rules, but you'll no doubt be ridiculed for doing it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a guy here who wrote all his posts in comic sans? The only time anyone ever replied to him was to tell him how awful and obnoxious it was, he changed it back soon after. So I don't know about being against the rules, but it looks shit and is pretentious as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are rules on the forum against using disruptive text. Text modification options (size, colour, font, bold, etc) are all intended to be used as needed for parts within a post, not for posts in their entirety. We don't want to see entire posts composed in difficult fonts, weird colours, etc as it can be disruptive to the flow of conversation, distracting, and hard to read.

If you see someone doing it, please just report them and we can review and address it depending on the circumstances.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |