Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Class Mount or lack thereof

Anyone else think it's dumb that druids have already lost their class mount the second we step foot into Argus? No wonder Blizz didn't bother giving it any animations.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Yes.

More important than that, I am loathing not being able to fly there so much that I find myself not even wanting to go to Argus to work on the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    Yes.

More important than that, I am loathing not being able to fly there so much that I find myself not even wanting to go to Argus to work on the content.
    Yeah it sucks we worked so much to get it and lost it in like 2 months. But there is not much content in Argus anyway but that is for another thread.

A lot of quests require interacting with things in the environment and Travel Form goes to 220% movement speed with Thisalee, Druids are actually situated pretty well for Argus questing all things considering

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Yeah it sucks we worked so much to get it and lost it in like 2 months. But there is not much content in Argus anyway but that is for another thread.
    Worked so much.

Jesus fucking christ please kill me I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Worked so much.

Jesus fucking christ please kill me I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    Judging by your tone I can only assume you think that my statement of doing a lot of work to get flying is crazy. But to get flying you actually DID have to do a lot of work. Yes, most of it was grinding and acquired throughout doing normal game play but it still WAS a lot to do. But sure, go ahead, kill yourself and do us all a favor.

Edit: infracted -- don't tell users to kill themselves.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2017-09-03 at 12:47 PM.

Nah, what I was saying is if doing something that requires no physical or intellectual effort is considered work then humanity is lost.

The real problem is not that there's a lot to do, it's that everything required to get it is just not fun to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    ...Travel Form goes to 220% movement speed with Thisalee...
    TIL. Guess that is what I get for not really paying attention to follower abilities. Thank you!

Nah, what I was saying is if doing something that requires no physical or intellectual effort is considered work then humanity is lost.
    If you wouldn't call it work, what would you call it? Play time?

The real problem is not that there's a lot to do, it's that everything required to get it is just not fun to do.
    I will certainly agree with this point though.

Judging by your tone I can only assume you think that my statement of doing a lot of work to get flying is crazy. But to get flying you actually DID have to do a lot of work. Yes, most of it was grinding and acquired throughout doing normal game play but it still WAS a lot to do. But sure, go ahead, kill yourself and do us all a favor.
    It is. The quest was long, but neither hard nor particularly work intensive. If you think spending a few minutes every week is a lot of grinding, be happy you're not in Vanilla anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It is. The quest was long, but neither hard nor particularly work intensive. If you think spending a few minutes every week is a lot of grinding, be happy you're not in Vanilla anymore.
    Ah yes, the tired old, "In my day we had to walk up hill in the snow to get to Org and we liked it!". Nobody cares about what the game was before. Either way, you still had to do a fair bit of stuff to get flying. Period. This is a fact. Whether it was easy or not is an opinion which doesn't matter.

Either way though, this is about Druids class mount being taken as soon as you go to Argus whereas no other class has that problem. Which is the same problem of, druids are the only class that can't use their flight form in ground only scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal gameplay that you don't have to think about is not "work". Argus is not the entire expansion. Flying will come, just like Tanaan.

It sucks that you're without your class mount in the meantime.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Telling someone to kill themselves over this shit? Really kid? Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Telling someone to kill themselves over this shit? Really kid? Grow up.
    Just reading one section and ignoring everything else? Really kid? Grow up. See, I can do that too. Below is what I was replying too. You obviously missed the absurdly blatant sarcasm in my post.

Just reading one section and ignoring everything else? Really kid? Grow up. See, I can do that too. Below is what I was replying too. You obviously missed the absurdly blatant sarcasm in my post.
    I read it. He called you out for thinking getting the class mounts was a lot of work. And you tell him to kill himself because he disagreed with you. You are way too emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I read it. He called you out for thinking getting the class mounts was a lot of work. And you tell him to kill himself because he disagreed with you. You are way too emotional.
    You clearly didn't read it. And I think you're the one being emotional. Either way, you're not contributing anything to the topic. If you do, I'll be happy to talk more but if you don't then there's little point to replying anymore.

Ah yes, the tired old, "In my day we had to walk up hill in the snow to get to Org and we liked it!". Nobody cares about what the game was before. Either way, you still had to do a fair bit of stuff to get flying. Period. This is a fact. Whether it was easy or not is an opinion which doesn't matter.
    We didn't have to do much. We just had to do it over an extended period of time. Most of it was stuff we would have done anyway, even without the quest. So there was no significant effort invested to get the class mount.

We didn't have to do much. We just had to do it over an extended period of time. Most of it was stuff we would have done anyway, even without the quest. So there was no significant effort invested to get the class mount.
    That is true for any class then as well. But they can use their mount in ground areas, raids and in Argus, we can't.

That is true for any class then as well. But they can use their mount in ground areas, raids and in Argus, we can't.
    So we're at moving goal posts now? None of the other class mounts can carry passengers. They're all just new visuals for riding.

Besides, we didn't "lose" the class mount. We just temporarily can't use it in a limited part of the current expansion.

So we're at moving goal posts now? None of the other class mounts can carry passengers. They're all just new visuals for riding.

Besides, we didn't "lose" the class mount. We just temporarily can't use it in a limited part of the current expansion.
    Considering how long it took for flying to be released I'd say it's more than a limited part of the expansion.