blizz removed reflect from spell reflect...

apparently 7.3 brought an unpleasant surprize. the trash before kil'jaeden casts chaos bolts, and i used to reflect them. couple of night ago i find it that i dont reflect them anymore. any warrior toughts? even questing on argus, apparently i dont spell reflect those cast also.
    need some aknowledgement on this.
    Last edited by crashandburn; 2017-09-01 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    I can say I felt something similar the couple times I used spell reflect since the patch hit (while questing) but I can't 100% confirm it.

I've seen similar behavior as well.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

yah man it's awful they were screaming chaos bolt and i was screaming spell reflect and they were like no no you're being hit you're dying and i was like NO and I went and told the moderator and the moderator sighed and gave me a cookie to not bother them again so i went back and now all of them are yelling chaos bolt at me and laughing so i hide in the restroom now but at least i got a cookie

I have failed to reflect things so far as well.

Same here, did Arcway yesterday and used to reflect chaos bolt wich was really fun, but now nothing, and not sure it lowers the damage.
    Last edited by Asthannoln; 2017-09-05 at 10:49 AM.

I thought they changed it a while ago to only reflect ONE spell and then just reduce spell dmg taken by X%. Cause I was able to reflect the Hosts missile, but not the adds on KJ .

Quote Originally Posted by Asthannoln View Post
    Same here, did Arcway yesterday and used to reflect chaos bolt wich was really fun, but now nothing, and not sure it lowers the damage.
    I checked some Arcway log of mine and during the time where Spell Reflect was up, I did not take damage from any Chaos Bolt. However I'm sure I had it up a couple of times when a Chaos Bolt hit me, so it's actually still negating the damage by 100% (doesn't even show up in the combat log apparently).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubbsauce View Post
    I thought they changed it a while ago to only reflect ONE spell and then just reduce spell dmg taken by X%. Cause I was able to reflect the Hosts missile, but not the adds on KJ .
    One of your artifact traits let's you mass reflect for its duration.

I'll check this shit out tomorrow. I didn't notice, but then again, I didn't pay attention. I just assumed it's working.

After some testing in upper kara last boss, and again on kj trash, apparently we still reflect stuff, only the animation is gone.
    Also i did some testing in 1v1 duel with a fire mage. Result: we reflect dots, and pyroblasts. Just no animation.
    I reported as a bug in game, hopefully someone will do something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nubbsauce View Post
    I think you missed at kj trash 4 chaos bolts going back to their respective caster, was so awesome... hopefully they will fix the animation.

I was looking at the combat text while my Spell Reflect was up, and saw the damage, maybe they hotfixed it or it showed damage but didn't actually apply it (And since it was only M0 can't really tell if my life really came down)

Maybe they made the adds immune to a spell reflect??? lol idk. I never noticed it working on KJ adds, but noticed it on others. Maybe its just 1 reflect instead of multiple in a second. *shrug* i just pop it now for the Spell dmg resist lol

7+ Year Old Account
    wasnt able to reflect the chaosbotls at KJ trash didnt get any dmg thou

Deleted
    Not working in bg's either.

This is serious, we need to warrior up.