Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Hanzo has shit for mobility unless you count climbing walls as broken.

And since there's no vertical advantage in HotS... I can't see him hopping around like his bitch younger brother.
    Dude, who the fuck knows. They're obsessed with making Overwatch heroes are disgustingly hypermobile as possible. Few people thought Lucio would be wall-riding structures in HotS, yet here we are. I think it's likely Hanzo is going to at least be able to 'leap' over walls and structures by climbing them, something that will be heavily obnoxious if not Genji-tier gamebreaking. Tracer is shit but her ridiculous mobility is incredibly annoying, for instance.

The guy who drops the hero list leaks off that have been right 100% of the time mentioned Alexstrasza as something speical, I expect Blizzcon for her. I don't recall him mentioning Hanzo though, I thought it was Junkrat and Anna from the Overwatch Universe.

Ah, here he is: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...heroes_leaked/
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Oh definitely, not saying she shouldn't be in the game, just curious what they'll base her kit on.
    Healer, her flames can heal allies, or kill enemies, maybe a dragon form alt, able to spew flames and summon red dragons to support people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Dude, who the fuck knows. They're obsessed with making Overwatch heroes are disgustingly hypermobile as possible. Few people thought Lucio would be wall-riding structures in HotS, yet here we are. I think it's likely Hanzo is going to at least be able to 'leap' over walls and structures by climbing them, something that will be heavily obnoxious if not Genji-tier gamebreaking. Tracer is shit but her ridiculous mobility is incredibly annoying, for instance.
    Only Zarya isn't hypermobile

Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    Only Zarya isn't hypermobile
    That's true, but she also has zero mobility to speak of in Overwatch. Hanzo can climb walls, so who knows what they're going to do with that in HotS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The guy who drops the hero list leaks off that have been right 100% of the time mentioned Alexstrasza as something speical, I expect Blizzcon for her. I don't recall him mentioning Hanzo though, I thought it was Junkrat and Anna from the Overwatch Universe.

Ah, here he is: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...heroes_leaked/
    Yeah, he didn't mention Hanzo. This means either the list was not actually completely accurate, or Blizzard have changed their minds since the list was released making the list no longer completely accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Yeah, he didn't mention Hanzo. This means either the list was not actually completely accurate, or Blizzard have changed their minds since the list was released making the list no longer completely accurate.
    Or Hanzo releases after Alexstrasza.

Will Hanzo be a throw pick in OW as well? If not, they're not respecting his kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Glad we finally got one dragon aspect. We need maly, deathwing and ysera now. Kinda sucks that Chromie pretty much took Nozdormu spot in the roster for Hots. For that guy that said we need dreani, agreed. We need god damn Akama already. Perhaps Velen support.

In the video Anna also appears in a HotS image

7+ Year Old Account
    Alexstraza and Hanzo would make sense for blizzcon though, 2 dragon themed heroes

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Alexsrtasza was a confirmed as a leak awhile ago. I didn't hear about Hanzo, though.

Another shitty fucking bad Overwatch hero who'll probably have dipshit broken mobility and either be totally useless or completely overpowered with an 80% ban rate. Choo choo.
    go outside
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Glad we finally got one dragon aspect. We need maly, deathwing and ysera now. Kinda sucks that Chromie pretty much took Nozdormu spot in the roster for Hots. For that guy that said we need dreani, agreed. We need god damn Akama already. Perhaps Velen support.
    Velen/Maraad Or hell ... Archimonde/Kil'jaeden , This guys need love from blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Or Hanzo releases after Alexstrasza.
    He is listed before her in that image, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    He is listed before her in that image, though.
    I think we're all putting way too much stock into it. There isn't anything related to a schedule, hell for all we know it's just a couple of names that the guy is doing some sort of input in or is tasked with doing.

In fact, looking closer on the Kel'thuzad portion, it's just bullet points saying what he as a hero should and should not be doing. You can do that for Gamon in a half hour on the pot.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine Hanzo and Alextraza being under some sort of "NEVER EVER IMPLEMENT THESE HEROES!" or "NEW SKINS FOR NOVA" header in this doc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Where are the god damn draenei?
    This.

We need Velen and Maraad, possibly Yrel.

And I would kill for Akama.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't get it why Blizz won't add draenei/eredar. The only playable WoW race completely missing and they have so many cool characters like Velen, Maraad, Yrel, Akama, Kil'jaeden, Archimonde... the list goes on!

Stray scatter shots from OW matches will now randomly enter HoTs games

Hanzo's passive: ''Hanzo can climb on towers and keeps where he can miss all his shots''

I'm just curious if his ultimate will travel through whole map and what his second ult could be, not excited about him tho... Alexstrasza on the other way...