Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I play on a PvP server, so I find fire to be the best of the 3 specs on argus. I save my combustion and trinket proc's in case I get attacked by a horde, (or if I'm in a tight situation) and I do fine. I run with the dragon's breath helm as well so I can take out massive groups of mobs before really feeling a hit in my health.

A lot of people seemed to be surprised at the massive burst fire can pull out of nowhere when they can attack me. (I typically win 75% of fights, and I only die on maybe 5% of them as I can run away with rocket boots, glider, lightforged warframe)

Deleted
    Well both my fire and frost mage are 936+ geared i find myself more safe by playing frost. I use shield on cd and blink on cd for health regen so i can sustain my hp. Also we have x2 ice block and x2 shield so its way better. Even tho i switched to fire for raiding right now i feel fire is very squishy overall in addition to frost.

Fire is best to play for world content by a lot. Frost pretty much sucks to play for world content, long cast times and way less mobility. Fire has great aoe, mobility, instants, more cc, and a really good heal with shimmer.

Fire is awesome to quest with, one of the fastest specs ever, if you have the db hat and scorch belt. Don't tank stuff, kite stuff.

The crafted shoulders are actually really nice for world questing on a mage. The damage reduction/healing go a surprisingly long way.

Can you suggest a spec for leveling please? Im trying to level one up but am finding the experience very cumbersome and slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    I keep reading people say things like "wq talents" or "wq spec", why thouuughh?

Playing Frost mage primarily there is no need for special talents for world content. I just keep raiding talents, mobs die in seconds, a lot of mobs you can simply Nova and Lance to take 90% of their HP. I just don't understand the people changing talents for Wq's, must be like 760 ilvl to have to do that? :/
    It takes all of 2 seconds to change talents and gear, you can even doing it while running to the teleporter on the vindicar. As to why you would do it, because it's faster, obviously. I use DB helm and sephuz so i can blow through aoe mobs and move fast from quest to quest, i probably spend 10 minutes less finishing up quests than you do.

So can you actually solo mythic archimonde with 930 ilevel now?