Lucid Nightmare Mount Guide

Hey, I made a quick video guide for the Lucid Nightmare. By far my favorite riddle in Legion because of how complex and involved it was.
    Huge thanks to all the people in the WoW Secrets Discord for working together and figuring out the riddles!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm apparently phased to another server and cannot interact with skull, even with the mask on.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    So I'm apparently phased to another server and cannot interact with skull, even with the mask on.
    tried logging out ? I heard some folks were having issues not being able to interact with it and re-logging fixed it, not just /reload actually logging out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    YOu have to have the mask on BEFORE you enter the cave.

I got 4/5 colours and found the fifth rune - and after 5 hours had to give up.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)