Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I thought the no-flying thing would have pissed me off, after being able to fly in Draenor but oddly enough I'm enjoying Argus and the no flying thing is not that bad. I play a druid tank so maybe it's like cheating but with travel form + jump + mass entanglement + shadowmeld things are really good, and if I aggro every mobs in the zone pulling a rare it's fine too. Also, if I have HS (Vindicar) on cooldown I just go to druid class hall > portal to dalaran > Vindicar. For other classes I could understand why is annoying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You mean the Vindicators cannon?
    Thank God I play on PvE. ^^

Good list though, thanks.
    Particularly fun on Prot Paladins. 10M hits? Easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less bad than I anticipated. The zones are straightforward and when you learn where goes where, the amount of time it takes to navigate is fairly decent.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I can understand why.

Find it hilarious how everyone harps on about "hard" and "challenging". I was a mythic/hc raider. Nothing in the open world is "challenging" or "hard". Sadly, nothing will ever be b/c the QQ would be endless.

However I (and many others) differentiate between hard/challenging and tedious. The former is good in games, the latter is not why we play video games. We already have way too much tedium in real life, no need to artificially create more.

Bottom line: It's not fun to fight the useless trash. It's easy to do but it's not FUN. So people rather go do sth more entertaining for 10 minutes and port back out once the CD is up.
    it seems counterproductive though, like waste 10 minutes waiting or spend 5 minutes running back.

thats the difference between us and them i guess.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I know, the slower of the Week 1 factions (Argussian Reach) sells you the updated flight whistle when you reach a certain reputation.

I main a DK. I've taken to porting back to my order hall, taking the portal to Dalaran, and taking the portal to the Vindicaar, allowing me to get to the next zone. Easier than fighting my way back to a portal hub.

I think Mages, Druids, and Monks have similar abilities. How are everyone else handling it?
    Hearth to the Vindicaar, Hearth to Dalaran then port to the Vindicaar, or ride to a portal. It's really not difficult or time consuming. Plan your quests to loop back.

Deleted
    I put the hearthstone in the Vindicaar, but in general the teleportation system is nice. The loading times are ridiculously short so you can be in any part of Argus in less than a minute, even if It's far from a beacon (though they are well positioned).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I think Mages, Druids, and Monks have similar abilities. How are everyone else handling it?
    I reduce my Argus presence to absolute bare minimum.

It's super-annoying without the whistle. Sucks that it takes revered, and double-sucks that it isn't account-wide. You need to grind to revered on all your alts to get it!