Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Petition to declare George Soros terrorist reaches 129k signatures

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09...on-White-House

That's such bullshit. Now the WH even has to take an official position since the 100k threshold is passed.

You can't just make a clickbait petition to declare everyone you don't like a terrorist. That's fascist methods

We all need to stand behind Soros in this. Freedom is at stake

Please consider supporting the open society foundation if you can : https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org

But when it's you doing it, it's fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    But when it's you doing it, it's fine.
    I made a petition to declare George soros a terrorist ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I love how Alt-Right Nazi's claim Trump isn't like Hitler and they aren't like fascist. Voluntary gestapo over here.

Up next lets just make all Muslims terrorist, that should circumvent the courts. Especially if you abolish them FFS
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

When you declare someone you don't like a terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09...on-White-House

That's such bullshit. Now the WH even has to take an official position since the 100k threshold is passed.
    I like this. Its a no-win for the Donald. If he disavows it, his supporters will freak. If he supports it then we get to shine a nice harsh light on his shitty bankers he's filling the swamp with.

Like who? Soros has been the right's boogeyman for years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get a petition to declare Donald Trump a terrorist too? Cause Trump is actually a legitimate threat to our national security.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Can we get a petition to declare Donald Trump a terrorist too? Cause Trump is actually a legitimate threat to our national security.
    Nah, just have to ban him from twitter. Much easier.

Oh yes, the alt-right and their wolf-who-cried-wolf again.

When will they ever learn that terrorists who are simply shameless enough to first accuse innocents of being terrorists aren't fooling anyone?

It's like the fat kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and has crumbs over his face accuse his anorexic sister of being the real cookie thief.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, I know I am going to in fact, I think people should just start randomly petitioning making random people a terrorist.

I am going to petition to have CMT declared as terrorist.

If this is anything like 99% of what goes on in that camp, a solid 100k of those signatures are bots.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's a gigantic piece of shit, but Terrorist? ehh no.. some people love to hyperbole a tad much.

Can I get a short version of who's Soros? TL-DR style.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah I love how Alt-Right Nazi's claim Trump isn't like Hitler and they aren't like fascist. Voluntary gestapo over here.

Up next lets just make all Muslims terrorist, that should circumvent the courts. Especially if you abolish them FFS
    Or it could be that those on the extreme left "aren't like Stalin/Lenin/Pot" and just enslave everyone and take everything from them against their free-will.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Like who? Soros has been the right's boogeyman for years...
    Do you think that's weird when he's anti-israel, pro-US democrats and pro-EU, and is very actively using his money to further his personal points of view worldwide?

By calling him just a "boogeyman", you're making it sound like he actually does nothing when in fact he is one of the biggest influencers worldwide.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    Lmao. The constantly triggered and outraged alt right is hilarious on comic book levels now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    I like how people like you have used the word Nazi so much it doesn't even mean anything anymore. It's pretty liberating. Nobody is being taken from their homes for political wrongthink like you like to fantasize about. If anything, that seems to be more of a characteristic of the left these days.
    I like how you saying that makes you think it isn't true, and that you get triggered every time you hear it because anything to try to distract from the fact that is exactly what this is.

If anything I have heard more people finally coming to the realize Trump is a Nazi, and so are the Alt-Right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh yes, the alt-right and their wolf-who-cried-wolf again.

When will they ever learn that terrorists who are simply shameless enough to first accuse innocents of being terrorists aren't fooling anyone?

It's like the fat kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and has crumbs over his face accuse his anorexic sister of being the real cookie thief.
    That poor, poor, anorexic George Soros.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If anything I have heard more people finally coming to the realize Trump is a Nazi, and so are the Alt-Right.
    Just goes to show stupidity is contagious.