Hunter specs viable for pvp?

How viable are all the hunter specs for pvp, especialy RBG. Do they bring something to the groups, or is it hard to find group because they are complete garbage for rbg? I was thinking of trying out pvp and try to get good/invested in it. But i dont want to go inn with a class/spec that is not wanted. I tried that in wod once.. as enh shaman.

MM is pretty amazeballs for RBG. Sidewinders can proc marked shot on a lot of targets even when spread and marked shot hits very hard. AoE pressure marks can put out is insane

Deleted
    In RBG i go MM,

10+ Year Old Account
    Marks or BM in RBG`s. Most of times you go Marks for massive aoe, but it also depends on your group comp. If you are sure you have to defend a node BM is the better choice. If your group lacks a rogue to intercept flag carriers or a warrior who delivers mortal strike you can consider BM for strong burst and perma slow on said flag carrier in addition to mortal strike via scorpion or devilsaur.

Dont underestimate the full 2 minute Burst a BM can deliver.

Even if a Flagcarrier gets out of the Flagroom, in most cases you forced defensive cooldowns and normally this is when a second should come to help you finish the fc off. If the fc has a healer with him you concentrate on slowing the shit out of them and keep said healer out of the team fight. In both cases its a win situation but like i said before it depends on your team and good communication.

MM works great for pretty much everything. If you want to bust out some random arena wins go with BM though. You can just do your quick burst opener on someone and surprise them with a quick kill. I don't play SV so I can't comment on it.