Poll: Are you still subscribed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khaedar View Post
    I am currently not. I have been subbed on/off ever since WoD for longer and longer periods of time. Hopefully, I can someday quit the addiction that is WoW.
    Just get married and have kids. Easy enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It really is. I keep going back to that from time to time.
    Yeah, it's a first for me. Having storylines for each class is something fresh that I'm liking a lot!

Deleted
    Stopped when Mists went into the 1 year 0 content before next expansion cycle.

Quit in WOD and would have tried legion, but once I found out what the dipshits did to my survival hunter I played for over 8 years I decided blizzard can get bent.

Deleted
    Yes, I am; still have two accounts continuously active, with my main account never having been unsubscribed. I still enjoy the game a lot.

Deleted
    Unsubbed ~3 Months ago and went back to EVE Online which i stopped playing a view years ago. Actually i planned to resub for 7.3 just for the story stuff and new raids (havent seen ToS yet) but i don't feel like it's worth even the sub fee. It's just that nothing what you do in this game really matters, for me it's not more than a pointless timesink. Probably i've grown (too) old, i don't blame the game.

currently subbed, it runs out tomorrow, completed 1 month so far after an 11 month break... yeah legion didnt impress me too much to play the whole time

Deleted
    Un-subbed both accounts 12/2014.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    Yes, I am; still have two accounts continuously active, with my main account never having been unsubscribed. I still enjoy the game a lot.
    But why do you need 2 accounts. You could probably use the $$ spent on the 2nd account on a vacation to the Caribbean. The 10 Euro adds up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    But why do you need 2 accounts. You could probably use the $$ spent on the 2nd account on a vacation to the Caribbean. The 10 Euro adds up.
    Right now is the perfect time to visit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Right now is the perfect time to visit!
    Actually winter is the best time. He could escape the winter with the beautiful Caribbean sun, wind and ocean.