Which legendary should I be using?

So tonight I got my 4th legendary from a mythic+, KJ burning wish. My current two legendaries I have equipped are sephuz and chaos theory. My question is should I sub out sephuz with a 910 crit haste ring I have or continue with the setup I'm running? I'm currently 930 equipped.

Thanks
    Last edited by Aujasc; 2017-10-07 at 08:15 PM.

Ull have to sim ur character dude
    But KJ is nice for aoeing, while sephuz has the mini heroism goin for it - sim ur shit

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Chaos Theory is overrated.

You only listed 3 legendaries. What's the 4th?
    It wasn't really worth mentioning but it's raddons cascading eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aujasc View Post
    It wasn't really worth mentioning but it's raddons cascading eyes.
    Raddon's isn't worth mentioning? Shit man, that's my favourite one.

Raddon's sucks, unless you play Demonic for strange reason ? Raids are only Blades build.

Best two Legendary's are Shoulders and Ring.

Raddon's sucks, unless you play Demonic for strange reason ? Raids are only Blades build.
    Top logs on host are raddon sephuz and raids are only a fraction of the content in the game, demonic is great for dungeons and best for world content. Raddons will also be a BIS legendary in more t21 raid content

if you only play 222 aothg+dog then you're missing out

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post

Best two Legendary's are Shoulders and Ring.
    I've been wondering this, since almost no one anywhere ever says anything in regards, but what is CD usage meant to be like with shoulders? Do you hold Nem/CB to use with Meta or still use one or both on CD even if Meta won't be ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    I've been wondering this, since almost no one anywhere ever says anything in regards, but what is CD usage meant to be like with shoulders? Do you hold Nem/CB to use with Meta or still use one or both on CD even if Meta won't be ready?
    Whole point of shoulders with nem/CB is to hold them and overlap them all together, having extra meta casts in dead DPS time isn't worth that much. Whole CB should be buffed by meta+nem and whole meta buffed by nem ideally

it only takes a slight delay in proper gear
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-09-10 at 12:55 AM.

Please stop posting. Thanks.

Since you dont have anger or DoG legendaries, go demonic for sure.
    Then raddons is a must, and I'd suggest trying it with both CT/seph to see what you prefer.

I'm sure performance wise you will do atleast just as well as CB/Nem with your legendaries, if not better.
    You also gain loads of survivability and xp with the next "meta" spec.

I need to revise what I said earlier LOL

Demonic build is actually kick butt Been playing it this weekend in Argus, and just destroying everything in seconds, and never come close to dying.

For Demonic what's the best 2 Legendary's ? I have Raddon's + Seph, but also have Chaos Theory as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to revise what I said earlier LOL

Demonic build is actually kick butt Been playing it this weekend in Argus, and just destroying everything in seconds, and never come close to dying.

For Demonic what's the best 2 Legendary's ? I have Raddon's + Seph, but also have Chaos Theory as well.
    Anger and Raddons/Delusion are probably best, I prefer Raddons for anything but raiding.

Even with the Demonic build i feel like Raddons is only worth using when you can hit multiple enemies. With Raddons equipped hitting 1 enemy only reduces the cooldown by 4.5 seconds...that's practically nothing. Raddons is only good if you can drastically lower the CD of eyebeam and continuously use it on CD. Single target your meta uptime is gunna depend alot more on demonic appetite procs than Raddons.

Yes there aren't many pure single target raid encounters but even fights with adds unless they line up with eye beams cooldown, not using it on cooldown will just be negating the effects of the legendary anyway. I'm sure Raddons will be a higher tier legendary in the next raid but i don't believe it will be worn on every fight (or close to every fight) the way AotHG / Delusions is right now.

Raddons with demonic build is absolutely a beast for mythic+ content. I been running it with AothG for a long time, and for me personally its the best combination.

For raids, i do normally come out a little lower in raids against DK's running the classic raiding spec with similar gear, but to be honest, its not much. At 930 gear levels, we are taking about 100-150k on average, maybe 200k sometimes below, but if there is 1 more target to hit i am on par, and if there is 2 more targets at any point, Demonic build with Raddons is still the best spec for me personally.

Also, the survivability is a beast + the ability to priority burst something down is worth noticing.

I run demonic with nemesis as that gives me the best results.

Deleted
    for mythic plus, demonic without a doubt, you use head and sephuz on everything as long as you can get sephuz buff, if not, switch to aothg. demonhunters who go mythic plus with raid build are just stupid as hell, you only go with raid build when its tyrannical und you have for ex. the glaive for good aoe damage, but you lose your "i cant die as long iam in meta" survivability.

even in raids demonic is still extremly strong, raid build is better because of 2 minutes meta + cb + nem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aujasc View Post
    So tonight I got my 4th legendary from a mythic+, KJ burning wish. My current two legendaries I have equipped are sephuz and chaos theory. My question is should I sub out sephuz with a 910 crit haste ring I have or continue with the setup I'm running? I'm currently 930 equipped.

Thanks.

Edit:
    Player: Noctoral - Sargeras
    From what i read and the legs you have you should go Demonic build, i use one similar to do world quest. Same the butter cookie build but with demonic and chaos nova on to it.
    Go with Sephuz and Head!
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-09-25 at 09:09 AM.

Healchest
    Absorbneck
    How do dps
    No other leggies so far

Finger tired of because flawless execution of difficultiestest rotation
    That demonbite, so hard, much bite

Quote Originally Posted by Jinio View Post
    for mythic plus, demonic without a doubt, you use head and sephuz on everything as long as you can get sephuz buff, if not, switch to aothg. demonhunters who go mythic plus with raid build are just stupid as hell, you only go with raid build when its tyrannical und you have for ex. the glaive for good aoe damage, but you lose your "i cant die as long iam in meta" survivability.

even in raids demonic is still extremly strong, raid build is better because of 2 minutes meta + cb + nem.
    Yea ofc , demonic my ass, that build is a fucking peace of crap and stop be delusional, there is no demonic dh that can outdps my dh also what i noticed that every fucking dh that play demonic build is brainless idiot. We all know how the dh works right now: smash that chaos strike, blade dance and make ur crit grow, simple and boring as fuck. And all of u r bitching about 'survivability', jesus christ, learn ur shit and do mechanics, don't stand in every shit and expect to survive. Try use for mythic plus leg bracer + leg ring for first blood talent and u will have much more better and constant aoe with a op bursts on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    Even with the Demonic build i feel like Raddons is only worth using when you can hit multiple enemies. With Raddons equipped hitting 1 enemy only reduces the cooldown by 4.5 seconds...that's practically nothing. Raddons is only good if you can drastically lower the CD of eyebeam and continuously use it on CD. Single target your meta uptime is gunna depend alot more on demonic appetite procs than Raddons.

Yes there aren't many pure single target raid encounters but even fights with adds unless they line up with eye beams cooldown, not using it on cooldown will just be negating the effects of the legendary anyway. I'm sure Raddons will be a higher tier legendary in the next raid but i don't believe it will be worn on every fight (or close to every fight) the way AotHG / Delusions is right now.
    isn't aothg significantly worse with demons bite over demon blades though? espeically with the high levels of crit and with demonic appetite procs/eye beam usage of demonic build. theres a lot of dead time that you dont get when running demon blades.

8 legendary drops in and I still don't have ring or shoulder

I hate this legendary system