10+ Year Old Account

Is there a trick to getting Rep with the Argus inhabitants?

So the Light's Order or w/e it's called rep is pretty easy to get, just do WQs. Almost Revered with them already, but that other Rep is nearly impossible.

There's no WQ way to get rep with them and so far the only way I've found was to get their rep tokens from follower missions. I'm still only like 1k past Friendly with them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    So the Light's Order or w/e it's called rep is pretty easy to get, just do WQs. Almost Revered with them already, but that other Rep is nearly impossible.

There's no WQ way to get rep with them and so far the only way I've found was to get their rep tokens from follower missions. I'm still only like 1k past Friendly with them.
    2nd week when mac'ree opens you end up getting much more rep for them. all the wqs give their rep i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post

I don't know either, but I have a suspicion that the Mac'aree quests will give us rep with them. Not sure though

Fairly certain world quests give both, but that may only be certain ones. The problem is we started at unfriendly. Just takes longer.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    A new world quest area should open tomorrow in Krokuun up in the north with Argusian reach rep

The rep tokens that can be rewarded from world quests are Bind on Account so you can do them on alts and mail them to your main.

Mac'Aree WQs which you can unlock today by completing the questsline that starts with Magni Bronzebeard in Korkruun Hovel.

Quote Originally Posted by tenian View Post
    The rep tokens that can be rewarded from world quests are Bind on Account so you can do them on alts and mail them to your main.
    This.

Have an army of alts and be almost at exalted by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Make sure you've got the darkmoon reputation buff before you use that token.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    This.

Have an army of alts and be almost at exalted by now.
    yep,

im 10300/21000 with Ary of light.

and 5000/12000 with argussian, as the order mission ones are boa as well.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    yep,

as the order mission ones are boa as well.
    no, they r not (until exalted). exclusivly WQ tokens r.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    no, they r not (until exalted). exclusivly WQ tokens r.
    All good my bad, i must have done a few World quests and forgot to use them./
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.