Hidden artifact skin in Argus!

Hi,

I just got the demo artifact skin (Eredar head) from a summoner at Nathraxxas hold. I looted it in Destro spec.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard mentioned in the Patch Notes that its easier now to get the hidden artefact skins and items you need for them. And because there are so much Dreanai on Argus it pretty easy now to get the Eredar heads for the Demo Hidden skin

The Eredar head seemed to be pretty easy to obtain for a while now. Nice to hear u can grind it faster in Argus. Now an I get some skulls for the affliction secret artifact because that is still long and not easier when stuck relating rng world quests ������ hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistergrim View Post
    The Eredar head seemed to be pretty easy to obtain for a while now. Nice to hear u can grind it faster in Argus. Now an I get some skulls for the affliction secret artifact because that is still long and not easier when stuck relating rng world quests ������ hehe
    I'm sure the demo hidden appearance wasn't necessarily hard to get, but it required going out of your way to grind Eredar. Now it comes easy doing the quests and WQ on Argus.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistergrim View Post
    My alt lock that never finished the quest has gotten a couple skulls from Argus WQ rares this week. Looks like they can drop them if they fit the Humanoid criteria and are the object of a WQ, since no skulls came from any random rares even humanoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Teroch View Post
    My alt lock that never finished the quest has gotten a couple skulls from Argus WQ rares this week. Looks like they can drop them if they fit the Humanoid criteria and are the object of a WQ, since no skulls came from any random rares even humanoid.
    To obtain the skulls,you need to do the 13 WQ's,which have the word "DANGER" in them and include a humanoid type of mob.It's not a random drop, it's intended to drop only from those WQ's.

Deleted
    ...and it's not (or wasn't) a guaranteed drop from even the right sort of ones either.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    To obtain the skulls,you need to do the 13 WQ's,which have the word "DANGER" in them and include a humanoid type of mob.It's not a random drop, it's intended to drop only from those WQ's.
    I'm aware of how it works, I'm simply saying that the drops were extended to Argus WQ rares. That should certainly make completing it faster and easier.