Deleted

Any point in spending AP post Power Ascended?

Curious if there's any benefit in collecting AP in a spec that's already unlocked the Power Ascended achievement?

Yes, you do more damage with each point in concordance.

15+ Year Old Account
    A bigger bonus, but more to the point: Netherlight Crucible. The rank 2 and rank 3 abilities are locked behind artifact levels. You need waaaay more than 52 ranks to get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

I read somewhere that fully empowering the Netherlight Crucible requires a level 75(?) weapon. So you'd still want to dump into your main spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amat View Post
    I read somewhere that fully empowering the Netherlight Crucible requires a level 75(?) weapon. So you'd still want to dump into your main spec.
    75? Holy shit.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    75? Holy shit.
    To be fair. Artifact Knowledge 55 - 630,000,000%, where we are now at Artifact Knowledge 42 - 20,800,000%. It's a long term thing.

I really wish there was a limit to this endless AP thing... Concordance at 10 points for instance would be a good enough limit.

This endless thing makes me feel im letting my main weapon down each time I put some points on another weapon, or even when I play with an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    I really wish there was a limit to this endless AP thing... Concordance at 10 points for instance would be a good enough limit.

This endless thing makes me feel im letting my main weapon down each time I put some points on another weapon, or even when I play with an alt.
    It isn't endless. Their are 50 points in concordance, so there's an ending. It is just going to take time and higher AK.

I would not say it is endless as much as they keep moving the goal posts. Before 7.3 hit, having 52 was really all you needed and that was pretty easy to do. By the time 7.3.5 hits it will be pretty attainable to hit 75, which will be a practical end.

Deleted
    Cheers for the answers

Eh, after 75 it's just Concordance. It's a nice bonus when you get it, but nothing worth worrying about when you don't.

It is functionally endless, though. You will not be able to reach the end before Legion is over.(meaning till the artifact system is removed, so probably 8.0)
    Last edited by huth; 2017-09-06 at 10:40 PM.

Conc Points give Main Stat, Trait Level will allow your weapon to use the Lightforged Crucible on Week 3 of Argus.

Netherlight Crucible is the answer. But extra stats is also.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV