Deleted

What weapon trait do we gona farm to 75 first

So with the new raid coming out in 3 months i think? What weapon do we wanna lvl up first to 75? Fire t21 looks insane frost t21 looks boring as fk but dammage shoult be good? Arcane well ill reroll if i have to play that spec. Reason im making this treads is not to read what spec i preffer. Im playing for progress in a mythic guild hoping to kill bosses with high dps.

Atm i got 61 traits in fire 63 in frost 59 in arcane (but arcane dont mater)

What spec/weapon do i need to pump my ap in ?

Ill patiendly waiting for you theorycrafter of ehat you guys have figured out so far
    Thanks for the effort

Sorry, but even if we have figured it out by the current status, it could mean NOTHING, knowing how blizz nerfs/buffs things.

If you *like* to play a spec, you will perform better with it than another spec which has theoretically more dps.

I am keeping all 3 weapons at even levels, 62 across the board now. With AK scaling, if your target is to be prepared for Antorus, dumping all AP in a certain weapon will have no effect because before Antorus you will be able to have all weapons quite high.

Based on PTR testing sets, its Fire > Frost > Arcane. High crit fire will be back due to combustion/tier, Frost will do reliable dmg but extremely boring(also will most likely be forced into GS due to tier).

There are a few fights where you will need Frost, but Fire should be just as good on all. The ranking depends entirely on what happens next week with the balance changes. But AP strat is safest.
    Last edited by klaps_05; 2017-09-07 at 10:22 AM.

Frost mage will not be forced into the GS build. Those that want to still play the TV build will prob go 4 set 2 set. Though since I play the GS build Im looking forward to seeing how the new tier will affect it.

So much depends on whether the 4 piece fire tier 21 bonus makes it live with the raids release. (I know its live now - but I mean live by the time the raid comes out).

It basically all depends on whether the bonus makes it live or not. The 4P bonus is worth something like 20% dps once you have the right legendaries equipped.

I genuinely think the bonus won't make it live in this form (just like the shadow priest 4p: 1 insanity = 1% crit, won't make it). It will still be a very powerful bonus if you make it 20 to 30% extra crit damage under combustion.

I pray to RNGezus every night so that the bonus makes it live because I really want fire to be the most competitive single target spec as frost is basically going to turn into a shit spec with a horrible wait-for-procs gameplay due to the removal of 4P T20 and 2P T19.

I think I'm 61 fire and 58 frost atm. Haven't got to play this week besides unlocking the crucible and doing the raid/new rep emissaries(I play mostly on the weekends).

I'll be keeping them both at the "current" mark the rest of the xpak no matter what.