Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    If a tsunami developed, it won't hit North America (West Coast). The location is wrong. It will hit Central America.
    EARTHquake hit Mexico <-- north America
    WINDstorms hit SE USA <-- north America
    FIREstorms hit NW USA <-- north America

So North America is now at 5 major disasters this year - 2 hurricanes, 1 earthquake, fist full of fire and 1 president.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    That entire region is just one big paradise, isnt it?

Hurricanes, earthquakes, oil spills etc. Why do people even still want to live there?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    A tsunami on top of a triple hurricane? God really hates somebody...
    Well there was this event about 10 months ago in the US... :-)

I just find the thought amusing since the crazy preachers usually point to legislation or some other thing they don't like as the cause of disasters...so turnaround is fair play.

THEY WOULDNT PAY FOR GODS WALL! NOW GOD IS ANGRY!

Kappa

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't this shit started with that massive oil spill in the Gulf? Since than all kinds of crap is happening over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    They said the same thing years ago when Florida was hit by three hurricanes in a single year.

Truth is we have had some mild hurricane seasons for a while now and the west coast is way overdue for a major earthquake.
    It was actually 4 hurricanes that year

Dont fuck with moder nature.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    but no one's risen from any lakes of fire or anything.
    Where do you think that thing in the white house came from?
    I've no idea what to write here.

15+ Year Old Account
    The end is coming!

Earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, lights in the sky, tsunamis, big ass solar flares, trump. Madness!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Isn't this kind of how Bronze Age globalism collapsed? Tons upon tons of natural disasters battering countries and wiping out civilisations.

Once one went down the rest quickly followed since they relied on them economically and suffered their own problems.
    Partly, but the other aspect was that the logics of that interconnected trade were hyper fixated on efficiency and interdependency and not robustness, which meant that once chaos entered the mix to disturb these logics the whole brittle system crumbled.

Our system is likewise fixated on efficiency and interdependence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Trump fulfilled the anti-Christ prophecy.