View Poll Results: Whose side are you on?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • The manager. It's a family restaurant, dress appropriately.

17 70.83%
  • The waitress. She should be able to wear whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

1 4.17%
  • Not sure. Case by case situation.

6 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ah the chick has nipple piercings? Hawt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tough shit. Go work somewhere else or wear a bra. If I showed up to work with pants so tight you could see my junk and was told to wear looser pants, guess what? I'd wear looser pants, much to the dismay of the ladies.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Couldn't a compromise be to wear a thicker layer under her work uniform?
    Or just use common sense. Telling a woman to wear a bra shouldn't even be necessary, it should be common sense when it comes to the workplace. Be professional, it isn't fucking hard. If you pulled this kind of shit in front of clients within the company I work for or even the customers we contract for, your ass would be fired inside a day, and if you did it as a regular employee, you'd get a warning, a suspension and then termination for it. Sure, it might not always be written into the dress codes, but proper attire is outlined in the dress code, which should imply wearing underclothes regardless of your gender. I mean, unless you wear a jump suit as part of your job, you can't exactly be going commando under your shirt if you are a woman or your pants if you are a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Businesses have dress codes. Deal with it.
    Wearing a bra isn't stipulated in their dress code, however it should at the very least, be common sense. It's like wearing underwear if you are a man, I'd hate to see even worse plumbers butt if other guys weren't wearing underwear, also I doubt you'd not want to wear underwear, I imagine getting slivers of metal on your dick would be extremely painful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Or just use common sense. Telling a woman to wear a bra shouldn't even be necessary, it should be common sense when it comes to the workplace. Be professional, it isn't fucking hard. If you pulled this kind of shit in front of clients within the company I work for or even the customers we contract for, your ass would be fired inside a day, and if you did it as a regular employee, you'd get a warning, a suspension and then termination for it. Sure, it might not always be written into the dress codes, but proper attire is outlined in the dress code, which should imply wearing underclothes regardless of your gender. I mean, unless you wear a jump suit as part of your job, you can't exactly be going commando under your shirt if you are a woman or your pants if you are a man.
    So you wouldn't call the notion of wearing thicker clothes underneath you dress uniform, because wearing a bra is uncomfortable, common sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I am always amazed at what constitutes as a top story in Canada.

Anyway voted manager not because of "family restaurant" but because if that is the dress code or the rules she needs to abide by them or find another job if she wants to show off her nip nubs.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post

Anyway voted manager not because of "family restaurant" but because if that is the dress code or the rules she needs to abide by them or find another job if she wants to show off her nip nubs.
    Nothing else goes on here, just the stupid, inane and downright retarded trash that the OP posts. It's not like the Ontario government isn't trying to force a monopoly on marijuana sales like they do alcohol, which is a bigger fucking deal because we already get our assholes over taxed because of the ineptitude of the Ontario Liberal Party and their bullshit spending habits. That's a bigger story than some chick who at best is a 6/10, was told to wear a bra at work but doesn't want to because she is an idiot who got her tits pierced and now finds the concept of wearing a bra to be some assault on her gender just because she finds it uncomfortable. I'd find her refusal to do as her employer requests, should be grounds for dismissal.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    If a dude had their nips uncomfortably protruding, I'm pretty sure something would be said about that too.
    I worked for Walmart across the holiday season, my specific job allowed me to wear shorts and regular t-shirts (white or blue). In a white t-shirt you could see my nipple piercings, but in a blue one it wasn't noticable. Management pulled me aside and told me to either wear blue shirts or keep a safety vest on in a white shirt. Said okay, and got back to work, this seems like a big to do about nothing, except looking for an excuse to be upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

She wants bigger tips.

She's kind of cute, looks a little crazy.
    Your standards on "cute" are really really really really really low!

I think it's an appropriate request by the management, although I certainly wouldn't be crying about it if she showed up at my table that way to wait on me.

She can always go work somewhere else if she doesn’t like the dress code.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    I worked for Walmart across the holiday season, my specific job allowed me to wear shorts and regular t-shirts (white or blue). In a white t-shirt you could see my nipple piercings, but in a blue one it wasn't noticable. Management pulled me aside and told me to either wear blue shirts or keep a safety vest on in a white shirt. Said okay, and got back to work, this seems like a big to do about nothing, except looking for an excuse to be upset.
    Pretty much

10+ Year Old Account
    Roasties are the worst. Just fire her. Why even give her a chance?

Businesses have dress codes, and if not specific it'd fall under common sense and decency...

Don't like it? Fuck off.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-09-09 at 02:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post

Glad to see that you agree with me. It's great that this is what constitutes a top story as opposed to vile, heinous crimes.