Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    There was no progression to begin with because all people wanted were easy raid quality epics without any effort. They've gotten them and started to lose interest in the game.
    Who would've thought that doing the same bunch of dungeons whole expansion with a difficulty slider would be exiting is beyond me. Now your "progression" turned into 1 obligatory weekly 10\15 run to get your flavorless purples.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    The Mythic+ system could quite possibly be the most terribly implemented WoW system of all time. We are over one year into this expansion, over 100 item levels higher than launch, doing many times more dps than launch, have fully fleshed out artifacts, yet we are still struggling on the same keystone levels as we were at launch.

It makes absolutely no sense. The scaling the HP of these dungeons has been inelegent, lazy and uninspired. And worst of all, it's demotivating to know that your progress is being stripped down every patch.

I really hope that the Mythic+ system is either completely revamped or better yet scrapped for 8.0. Because people are not going to stick around for another expansion of constant HP buffs to dungeons every patch just for the sake of buffing them.
    Please tell me your trolling. Mythic + is probably the best thing about Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    The Mythic+ system could quite possibly be the most terribly implemented WoW system of all time. We are over one year into this expansion, over 100 item levels higher than launch, doing many times more dps than launch, have fully fleshed out artifacts, yet we are still struggling on the same keystone levels as we were at launch.

It makes absolutely no sense. The scaling the HP of these dungeons has been inelegent, lazy and uninspired. And worst of all, it's demotivating to know that your progress is being stripped down every patch.

I really hope that the Mythic+ system is either completely revamped or better yet scrapped for 8.0. Because people are not going to stick around for another expansion of constant HP buffs to dungeons every patch just for the sake of buffing them.
    Just no. Of all the things for whiny people to whine about. It's a number. It's all relative. At any given time in this expansion, we've had a key that represented the max reward you could get from your chest that week. That number has bounced between 10 and 15 and the difficulty has been tuned accordingly. You can say "people are not going to stick around for..." but you're talking about an issue that does not even exist for most of us. And by most of us, I mean you're the only one I've ever heard even mention this as a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    It would needlessly complicate things just adding more levels. Imagine having to push a +2 key up to +25 or +30 on a character that may have missed a few weeks.
    They could just add more milestone achievements and make it so you never get a key lower than your highest milestone. So you would only have to run a 1 to get a new appropriately-leveled key if you skipped a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    There are specific goals to reach at +15 (achievements/transmogs) and you are supposedly gearing up to reach those goals. Once you have reached the goal (almost) its usually time for new patch and the goal post is moved further ahead. So you end up chasing the goal post but never reaching it through artificial moving of the goal.
    Also this. This is completely obnoxious WRT alternate characters.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2017-09-11 at 11:51 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Really? I think its one of Legions best features tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Really? I think its one of Legions best features tbh.
    I agree, but remember this is MMO-C. If people aren't griping about something, the website must be down.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    I agree, but remember this is MMO-C. If people aren't griping about something, the website must be down.
    Ha ha, that's the truth my friend!

There are a bunch of legit concerns with Legion but if you think Mythic+ has been poorly implemented you are either a casual or have something wrong mentally.

There should be no question that the system has singlehandedly silenced every clueless critic saying "the game is too easy now" or "there is nothing to do in wow."

The number on the keystone makes no difference.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    There are a bunch of legit concerns with Legion but if you think Mythic+ has been poorly implemented you are either a casual or have something wrong mentally.

There should be no question that the system has singlehandedly silenced every clueless critic saying "the game is too easy now" or "there is nothing to do in wow."

The number on the keystone makes no difference.
    It doesn't change the fact that there's nothing to do. There's nothing to do in D3 despite there being an endless grift system. And you can indeed hit a point where it doesn't matter how well you play, the key just can't be done, and gear does little to help that. That point hasn't changed much at all, it just shifts around when they make changes to the scaling.

Your argument is bad, and the reason it's bad is because it's like saying "I see you've finished mythic raids, now do it without a piece of gear equipped on every player, then without 2, then without 3." At a certain point mechanics you can't avoid just 1-shot everyone, and then it's impossible, and so you remark "aha, see the game IS hard enough and there IS something to do!"

It's really just stupid to make remarks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    Skovald felblaze rush, EoA bomb from last boss and unavoidable AoE from hatecoil, Arcway Felguard boss, Spider from Arcway is almost a one shot if you dont have the right classes as well, First boss from BRH as well as the 3rd one and so on and so forth
    Skovlad rush can be avoided
    aoe bomb wont kill you if all 5 stack unless you are in a relly relly high dungen wont kill you in +15 tyranical
    hatecoil wont kill you
    arcway ? how high did you run that to get 1 shot +20?
    brh first boss use cooldowns, or kill adds

if a class lakcs a cooldown another class can give you one ask for it.
    do you relly think you sould be abel to clear keystones 5-10 levels over the weekly chest cap in pugs with no voice chat and whitout knowing how the abilitys work?

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    Skovlad rush can be avoided
    Not reliably by most classes.

aoe bomb wont kill you if all 5 stack unless you are in a relly relly high dungen wont kill you in +15 tyranical
    We're talking about higher keys, it will kill multiple people on a high key even if everyone stands in it. The first one with prolongeds up and personals is survivable, the later ones aren't. You tend to burn immunities/rezzes on every single one.

hatecoil wont kill you
    It's an unavoidable ~6 million hit on 7.2.5 +20 tyrannical.

arcway ? how high did you run that to get 1 shot +20?
    Xakal does an AoE physical slam that goes way over health pools on higher keys. It can be dodged/parried though, so more abilities can immune it.
    Nal'tira webs people fairly often and at a high enough key 2 ticks of this damage kills you and it's very difficult to break it before the second tick. It also does blink strikes which can be impossible to dodge for 1 tick and that tick kills you.

brh first boss use cooldowns, or kill adds
    Even if you killed all the adds it still 1-shot through 30% mitigations on higher tyrannical keys. Even on a 7.2.5 +15 you probably had deaths if you missed even 1 add. On higher keys missing one means everyone without an immunity (and maybe the tank) is dead.

These have nothing to do with pugging, the damage just scales so far beyond our health pools that there's nothing you can do but immune unavoidable damage to survive, and at that point the bosses take long enough to kill that you're not going to be able to do that every time. For bosses where it's infrequent or just 1 target, those are killable, but when it's regular group-wide 1-shots, they become impossible. There are trash packs that require very specific comps to deal with on high fortified keys too. This list isn't exhaustive, it's about half of them. In almost every dungeon there's a point where the problem isn't "we can't meet this timer" it's "we can't survive" and another 20 ilvls typically doesn't fix that. It's bad design from Blizzard's part.

Deleted
    Your idea is bad and you should feel bad