Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    That's what we are doing, didn't you read the thread? Except we're not playing while standing inside the invasion point. Does it make a difference to you whether we don't play inside or outside the invasion point? No? Then shut the fuck up.
    By not play he means close the game. Since you're not liking the content, GTFO of the house. Go do something you enjoy but expecting to be rewarded for AFKing is arrogant jerk behavior... oh wait, right, it;s you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    The rewards are too good. Have to do them.
    The rewards are shit unless you're under geared. You get Veiled Argunite, an AP token no better than a WQ rewards and MAYBE a token for an 880. If that's 'too good' to pass up your gear must be shit. PS: want the reward? Do the fucking work for 5 minutes.
    Last edited by clevin; 2017-09-10 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    By not play he means close the game. Since you're not liking the content, GTFO of the house. Go do something you enjoy but expecting to be rewarded for AFKing is arrogant jerk behavior... oh wait, right, it;s you.

- - - Updated - - -

The rewards are shit unless you're under geared. You get Veiled Argunite, an AP token no better than a WQ rewards and MAYBE a token for an 880. If that's 'too good' to pass up your gear must be shit.
    Veiled Argunite nets you 910 gear which is on par with current normal raid content. That's definitely not bad. Especially for LFR raiders like me.

Plus the 910 gear tokens can drop actual pieces of the normal raid tier set.

- - - Updated - - -

The rewards are shit unless you're under geared. You get Veiled Argunite, an AP token no better than a WQ rewards and MAYBE a token for an 880. If that's 'too good' to pass up your gear must be shit. PS: want the reward? Do the fucking work for 5 minutes.
    AFKing works for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Veiled Argunite nets you 910 gear which is on par with current normal raid content. That's definitely not bad. Especially for LFR raiders like me.

Plus the 910 gear tokens can drop actual pieces of the normal raid tier set.

The VA is about the equivalent of 2 WQs and you might get 40-50 from an invasion... you need 650 for a single 910 piece. And if you hate the content you have other sources of VA.

You're just whining again. Grow up and either do the content at least to some degree or go do content that you like more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    AFKing works for me.
    Because you're a jerk. Yes.

The VA is about the equivalent of 2 WQs and you might get 40-50 from an invasion... you need 650 for a single 910 piece. And if you hate the content you have other sources of VA.

You're just whining again. Grow up and either do the content at least to some degree or go do content that you like more.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you're a jerk. Yes.
    There are no other sources of VA. I've done all WQ's that reward them, done every rare spawn I could find and opened any treasure I could find. Only thing left are invasions. Besides, it doesn't matter how much it rewards, any VA are welcome to get that next gear piece.

Considering Blizz has done absolutely nothing to discourage AFK behaviour in LFR ever since it was implemented... the chances of them doing anything for a scenario is non-existent.

Now if they made it such that people joining invasions automatically join a raid for it, then maybe people can vote kick them out like they do in LFR.

Additionally, they could add more hazards that would kill AFK'ers... like standing still adds a stacking DoT debuff, requiring to jump, etc.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-09-10 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    It pisses me off when 4 to 5 people are just afking and letting the other people do their work. If you want things, earn it. I mean, I keep killing everything and get the boss with other people down to 10% and suddenly those who were afk decided to help. Really irritating.
    Nope. Fuck that.

You're entire argument is invalidated by the fact that I have to keep fucking dying in those places. Every motherfucking time, I die and die and die in there. I'm not building up a 300g repair bill for fucking 19 veiled argunite. Fuck you.

If you think I'm being aggressive, it's necessary. What you say will undermine and harm me. I reserve the right to be angry at your suggestion and by extension you. You brought this up, you're making the game worse.

In the mushroom invasion point, people can die up to ten times. Eventually we have to just wait for the shitfest to end and hit the final boss. We don't even know what the fuck is killing us! Can you say?!?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK KEEPS TWO SHOTTING PEOPLE IN THE MUSHROOM INVASION?! PROBABLY NOT! FUCK YOU!

Fix your shit first before proposing people should have a motivation to suffer that stupid shit. I'm going to laugh when you fix this because then you're only going to be in there with fucking morons and then you'll see, you'll never do 90% of those invasion points again.

Dumb shit.

Infracted [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-09-10 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Considering Blizz has done absolutely nothing to discourage AFK behaviour in LFR ever since it was implemented... the chances of them doing anything for a scenario is non-existent.

Now if they made it such that people joining invasions automatically join a raid for it, then maybe people can vote kick them out like they do in LFR.

Additionally, they could add more hazards that would kill AFK'ers... like standing still adds a stacking DoT debuff, requiring to jump, etc.
    They could maybe add an aura that starts ticking that'll kick you out if you attack nothing after a certain amount of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtful trolli View Post
    nope. Fuck that.

You're entire argument is invalidated by the fact that i have to keep fucking dying in those places. Every motherfucking time, i die and die and die in there. I'm not building up a 300g repair bill for fucking 19 veiled argunite. Fuck you.

If you think i'm being aggressive, it's necessary. What you say will undermine and harm me. I reserve the right to be angry at your suggestion and by extension you. You brought this up, you're making the game worse.

In the mushroom invasion point, people can die up to ten times. Eventually we have to just wait for the shitfest to end and hit the final boss. We don't even know what the fuck is killing us! Can you say?!?! Do you even know what the fuck keeps two shotting people in the mushroom invasion?! Probably not! Fuck you!

Fix your shit first before proposing people should have a motivation to suffer that stupid shit. I'm going to laugh when you fix this because then you're only going to be in there with fucking morons and then you'll see, you'll never do 90% of those invasion points again.

Dumb shit.
    100% legit and seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Nope. Fuck that.

You're entire argument is invalidated by the fact that I have to keep fucking dying in those places. Every motherfucking time, I die and die and die in there. I'm not building up a 300g repair bill for fucking 19 veiled argunite. Fuck you.

If you think I'm being aggressive, it's necessary. What you say will undermine and harm me. I reserve the right to be angry at your suggestion and by extension you. You brought this up, you're making the game worse.

In the mushroom invasion point, people can die up to ten times. Eventually we have to just wait for the shitfest to end and hit the final boss. We don't even know what the fuck is killing us! Can you say?!?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK KEEPS TWO SHOTTING PEOPLE IN THE MUSHROOM INVASION?! PROBABLY NOT! FUCK YOU!

Dumb shit.
    Aww you poor baby, if it weren't for the rampant AFK'ers that abuse LFR, WQs, etc. you might have a case... but sucks to be you.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-09-10 at 08:26 PM.

Time to make rewards based on participation (damage done, etc) with thresholds.

Deleted

As long as this is a possibility, the rewards are too good to pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Nope. Fuck that.

Dumb shit.
    Dude... rage more? OP was just saying that is BS that people can just AFK in them. How does the damage from mostly avoidable deaths mean it's OK to afk?

How is the OP saying that you should earn the loot undermining?

Oh and the Mushroom IP, that's from no one killing the big marsh walker dudes that will eyebeam everyone, so it's simple kill them and stand behind em. Not hard.

Bug yeah, take a chill pill, no reason to get so angry at some guy over the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    As long as this is a possibility, the rewards are too good to pass.
    Dat 955 Arcano Crystal is just evil. WHY is that a part of the loot pool?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    As a tank i tag the whole area making the invasions last for a couple of minutes max so it doesn't matter.
    might make it faster, but it makes it a whole lot more fucking annoying. especially in naigtal and cen'gar.

nothing should be done about it. the system's fine the way it is, imo. feels nice to not be forced grouped in these.

Do you get less loot because of these AFKers?

No? Then stop crying and ignore them?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Do you get less loot because of these AFKers?

No? Then stop crying and ignore them?
    You do get less loot because of them. Longer to finish the invasion, less time to do things to get loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    You do get less loot because of them. Longer to finish the invasion, less time to do things to get loot.
    Fair enough. Still not an issue worth its own thread imo

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Fair enough. Still not an issue worth its own thread imo
    That's also fair enough - it's a small enough group that do it that I never really notice. Still, it's the principle of leeching that bothers me (unless something legit came up that made them have to suddenly afk).

Deleted
    Just got my second legendary in a normal Invasion Point. FU** YEAH!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    They could maybe add an aura that starts ticking that'll kick you out if you attack nothing after a certain amount of time.
    I'm on board with that. I usually do these invasion points on my healers and I wish they'd automatically invite us to raid groups so I could heal properly (people take a lot of damage in these places). Instead I just do random AoE healing and hope for the best while I DPS mobs haha.