Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    It's the charity that is controversial, not the centre.
    I understand you're talking from the perspective of the article, but the centre is certainly raising the eyebrows of many people in this thread.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If that was true wouldnt there be more such centers around the world and funding for such centers (without the supposed bad bias that this one might have)

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...lies-1.4279125

It is important that centres exist for different types of people.

However, it does make you wonder what the controversy is about?
    Isn't it obvious? It focuses on men's issues. Whoever does that is a bigoted monster, obviously!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    But you can have shelters. No one say you can't. Young men should have ressources to help them deal with their problems.

Except that, as you can see here, red pillers dismiss casually ressources that would help. They seem to assume that psychological help for suicidal thoughts is ''unmanly''
    Because all men are red pillers, of course.

But you can have shelters. No one say you can't. Young men should have ressources to help them deal with their problems.

Except that, as you can see here, red pillers dismiss casually ressources that would help. They seem to assume that psychological help for suicidal thoughts is ''unmanly''
    You are delusional. Psychological support is exactly what these centers are for and what these guys are trying to setup. These are no different than woman's shelters only they deal with men's issues like suicide and domestic instability. What you and Mall seem to be entirely too confused about is that The Red Pill documentary has nothing to do with red pillers. You and Mall are railing against something you proclaim to support by completely jumping to false assumptions based off it would seem your inability to understand the differences between a documentary and a group of people you hate.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hence why I said "Men Funding Men Shelters" I wasn't talking about the Shelter. I was talking about the people funding it.

ALso, anyone that thinks their charity is controversial is a moron anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    You are delusional. Psychological support is exactly what these centers are for and what these guys are trying to setup. These are no different than woman's shelters only they deal with men's issues like suicide and domestic instability. What you and Mall seem to be entirely too confused about is that The Red Pill documentary has nothing to do with red pillers. You and Mall are railing against something you proclaim to support by completely jumping to false assumptions based off it would seem your inability to understand the differences between a documentary and a group of people you hate.
    No, I said that people ON THIS THREAD dismiss casually psychological help

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    What you and Mall seem to be entirely too confused about is that The Red Pill documentary has nothing to do with red pillers. You and Mall are railing against something you proclaim to support by completely jumping to false assumptions based off it would seem your inability to understand the differences between a documentary and a group of people you hate.
    bolding that so more people can read it

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah these are not allies to anyone other than straight white males real close to alt-right BS.
    You should try to read some of it because it's nothing like that at all.. I can agree that it has some bitter men but have yet to read any manifestation of hate towards non-whites, non-straights (even though it's not a group aimed towards gays, it's man -> woman) or anything resembling alt-right.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    You should try to read some of it because it's nothing like that at all.. I can agree that it has some bitter men but have yet to read any manifestation of hate towards non-whites, non-straights (even though it's not a group aimed towards gays, it's man -> woman) or anything resembling alt-right.
    Well if it's a men's center I'd imagine it be about men. I have no problem with that in and of itself.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to say it bluntly, the ''advice'' that redpillers give to people is worse than the advice a drunken cow would give you.

The drunken cow, at the very least, would say ''Mooo ?''. Not ''If you have custodial disputes, go on a bridge at rush hour and block it while threatening to jump of it. That's certainly going to work for you with the judge''
    LOL you're like a caricature alt-left, I wish you were just playing a character but unfortunately I'm guessing you really believe the hate filled nonsense you spew.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Ah, it's hate filled to say that ''Fathers Four Justice'' PR strategy would need some tuning.

Because again, that's not me making stuff up. This is what Fathers Four Justice actually did to win custody battles.

10+ Year Old Account

where the fuck are you seeing this?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Post 21 ?

And again, a centre that offers psychological help and judicial advice is great and should be encouraged.

However, MRA/PUA ''help'' is going to make you lose the custody of your kids. Period. Their ''tricks'' won't work with a judge or someone with working brain cells.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, I said that people ON THIS THREAD dismiss casually psychological help
    No, i think you just generally hate men. Its pretty obvious that you and Mall have a vendetta against men receiving the same help as women, which is a typical SJW feminist principal. Its funny, because fems denounce "toxic masculinity" yet perpetuate with this man hating bull shit.

"we hate toxic masculinity!!! but men should really be able to deal with everything themselves because that's what men do" I believe this sums up your "argument"