Poll: What raid difficulty do you primarily do?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Do you primarily raid LFR, Normal, Heroic, or Mythic?

Simple question. What is your primary raid preference?

For me its a mix between heroic and mythic. But for now its heroic, as my RL schedule only allows me 1 raid day a week.

Heroic -- as I'm the guild leader for the biggest alliance guild on our realm, and we could gather up 10 people max to raid. In rare cases.
    Puglife until blizzard can fix this stupid ratio of 4636 horde vs 423 alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently a LFR only scrub. Did some normal pugging for NH tho and cleared that a couple of times. Preferably tho I like Heroic as my max. Not a fan of mythic. Now if only I could find a weekend (daytime) raiding guild that does heroic only.

None at the moment. Mythic+ is where I spend my time.

Mythic progression guild leader here. Only two nights a week. No reason anyone should pick lfr at this point. You get better gear from argus.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

8/9M here

Expecting to see a ton of LFR people in the poll as this forum's demographic seems to have a ton of people claim that raiding is too difficult in a lot of threads.

5/9M but still clear heroic weekly, and occasionally normal.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

I think this shows the demograph of mmo-champion posters because this isn't even close to a raiding distribution for the actual game.

Heroic and Mythic, but voted Heroic since we always go through that first whereas other guilds steamroll it and progress Mythic asap. I do LFR with alts for transmogs and shit though, now that Legion didn't use the WoD model...

Quote Originally Posted by Writhing View Post
    8/9M here

Expecting to see a ton of LFR people in the poll as this forum's demographic seems to have a ton of people claim that raiding is too difficult in a lot of threads.
    Really? I tend to see far more people proclaiming how "raiding is too easy" these days, and then they hail Classic or TBC as the pinnacle of raid difficulty.

Could you make the poll multi choice maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Simple question. What is your primary raid preference?

For me its a mix between heroic and mythic. But for now its heroic, as my RL schedule only allows me 1 raid day a week.
    Maintaining all those MMO-C accounts is taking up a lot of time these days huh?
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-09-12 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Maintaining all those MMO-C accounts is taking up a lot of time these days huh?
    The fuck are you even going on about?

The OP asked what people raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/9 mythic, don't touch heroic on my main anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid Finder. Once. Just to see it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

entry mythic bosses + heroic mix.

I don't really enjoy the current endless mythic progression for casual raiders. NH-mythic and ToS-mythic destroyed quite a lot of guilds and the lack of hard nerfs for old content is hard to understand, when the raiding community shrinks like crazy.
    -

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only do LFR. I don't see a point in doing anything above that. I get to experience the bosses, albeit in a highly reduced state, but it serves it's purpose.

5/9M Here, we do heroics for fun and sometimes with alts.

Mainly Heroic, occasionally a Mythic if we get 20+ guildies online. ( Has happened only a few times )

I would love to find a Heroic only guild that was capable of clearing the content within a month or so. Would be great to clear heroic, have an alt run night, and still have time to have a real life and play other games with friends. I find it very difficult to dedicate 3-5 nights a week to WoW specifically.

Used to raid with guild back in WotLK but it just takes too much time and i always feel trapped and feeling like i could be doing something more fun in game. Now I just do the occasional lfr unless people are still wiping too much and making it not worth the time.

Mythic.

I touch Heroic for sales. Don't touch Normal or LFR.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -