860 arcano vs 955 Nether Anti-Toxin

See the description, as a healer for m+ mostly. I run with the nether anti toxin trinket, but it feels very weak. I heared that arcano is almost bis for holy paladings, any tips?

10+ Year Old Account
    When they say that, they (obviously) don't mean the base 860 trinket is better than everything else lol

Nice troll though I guess.

no troll, im serious. the nether anti toxin trinket got a haste procc with a weak hot.

Serious, whats wrong with ppl calling others trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Typically, blatantly obvious questions like this are trolls. The trinket is almost 100 fucking item levels higher, even though it has one stat on it, it still has a decent proc, it's going to be better than a 860 arcano lol. Yes the arcano is good, and maybe if it was like 920-930 then it might be coming close in power, but most definitely not an 860.
    Last edited by Azarak; 2017-12-09 at 12:55 AM.

@azarak .. actually nether anti toxin is reallllly bad..860 arcana is actually better. According to the spreadsheet, arcano provides ~80k HPS whereas the 955 nether anti toxin provides 40k HPS.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1712747333
    YOU are being the troll right now.

@Sturmwut

Sea star is BiS followed by the Argus trinket Eonar's compassion. (not including legendaries)
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-12-09 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    @azarak .. actually nether anti toxin is reallllly bad..860 arcana is actually better. According to the spreadsheet, arcano provides ~80k HPS whereas the 955 nether anti toxin provides 40k HPS.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1712747333
    YOU are being the troll right now.

@Sturmwut
    Thank you, I really felt bad because I got flamed for a question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmwut View Post
    Yeah, just ignore the people who act like knobs about things they don't even know about. Arcano is really consistent and good for lots of specs, yes even at 860 ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmwut View Post
    It's funny because the nether anti toxin is literally the #1 WORST trinket for holy pallies. That guy's avatar fits him completely. Face first in the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It's funny because the nether anti toxin is literally the #1 WORST trinket for holy pallies.
    Some trinkets are crap because they're crap. No amount of ilvl will fix that. Like shard of rokmora for tanks or giant ornamental pearl for dps. The biggest question is who even thought it was good idea to put these on the loot tables...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been simming around with my 860 Arcanocrystal and it's beating 935 Ret trinkets from Tomb as well. Doing actual DPS tests shows improvements too, so uhh, that's a thing. I know this is about the crystal for Holy but just wanted to say, OP, you're not going crazy. The Arcanocrystal's just good overall, even at 860.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    920-930 might come close in power, i just about died

Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    Nice troll though I guess.
    just curious, did u catch an infraction or a ban for this comment?

because when some dick was blowing me shit the other day and i called him a troll, they banned me.

wondering if this is protocol or just some dev being a fuck tard
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    Typically, blatantly obvious questions like this are trolls. The trinket is almost 100 fucking item levels higher, even though it has one stat on it, it still has a decent proc, it's going to be better than a 860 arcano lol. Yes the arcano is good, and maybe if it was like 920-930 then it might be coming close in power, but most definitely not an 860.
    This is MMOC at it's best. Comedy gold. People without any clue going full self own mode. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    just curious, did u catch an infraction or a ban for this comment?

because when some dick was blowing me shit the other day and i called him a troll, they banned me.

wondering if this is protocol or just some dev being a fuck tard
    Technically calling people trolls is against the rules that can lead to an infraction. But it really depends sometimes, not a 100%. A good many people are infracted for calling people trolls in Gen-OT, mainly when it isn't actually clear the person they are replying to is a troll.

In other places like the classic/vanillia forum, people toss the term around a lot, and no one is infracted at all over it. It's all just a huge toxic mess.

The spreadsheet on the pally discord gives a great comparison list of trinkets ranging from lowest ilvl all the way up to 1000, so check that out mate. Arcano is extremely strong no matter the ilvl tbh and provides a consistent HPS upgrade. If you can however, try and get a Sea Star because that is BiS from a quite obtainable ilvl.

Also, ignore the keyboard warriors on here. Everyone else does.
    Midandorie --> Woodzy
    110 DH/Warr/Monk/Sham/Hunter/Lock neglected
    EU - Slightly Salted (6/8H) - Magtheridon

Arcanocrystal is awesome. I don't think some people realize how good it is, it has alot of statpoints at lvl 860 and I got it at 885 on my holydin and it it is just a very solid trinket.

Got 860 one on my hunter and beats the epic pantheon trinket until its 955 I think it was on single target. So yeah, almost 100 ilvls.