Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. That's a cutie-poots. Wonder if the proceeds go to TX/FL relief.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaan, bought em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I thought Shadow was a Hedgehog and Tails was the Fox?
    oh you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

For every Shadow pet purchased between September 12, 2017 and December 31, 2017, 100% of the adoption fee ($10 in the US; pricing varies by region) will be split equally between American Red Cross Disaster Relief and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Disaster Relief Fund to assist with relief efforts around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    The fact that this is probably for helping the people who were affected by hurricane Harvey and Irma, only makes this comment worse
    The fact that you actually believe the ARC is going to help people with that donated money is even worse. You'd have to be ignorant to help them profit from this disaster by buying this pet despite how cute it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrajishxc View Post
    The fact that you actually believe the ARC is going to help people with that donated money is even worse. You'd have to be ignorant to help them profit from this disaster by buying this pet despite how cute it is.
    Where do you recommend donating, then?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshata View Post
    YES. Give it to me now! I will drop everything and raise this cutie-cake to 25 immediately!

Prediction: Blizzard will reveal the pet tonight, during the telethon for Hurricane disaster relief. Not like, IN the show, but around the same time
    i allmost feel like this may have been the plan. but the rapid amount of people screaming about it being a shit store mount maybe made it rushed
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    More money-grabbing from Blizz
    Do you even feel ashamed? They're donating 100% of the earnings to Red Cross and Disaster Relief. Not 50, not 80, but all of it.
    What else they could they do to make you happy, give you 100$ when you buy the pet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    is that... Umbreon?

No, not really looks nothing like it.
    i mean yeah, its a dog like thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Where do you recommend donating, then?
    https://www.charitynavigator.org/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    no im not lying. You know if you find few posts about some problem 0.001% of player have. it doesnt mean im laying when i say i never have problems like that.

If you are killing NPC while WQ is not active in your interface you cant expect to complete WQ. hapend to me in broken shores not on argus. Runing out and in will help)

Chest despawn is not bug. Chest stays for few secs after someone loot it. Its not bug when you are late.

Never had problem with NPC evading as hunter
    Jesus..First, I find the post to prove, i have something behind my words..unlike you...Second...Really...If the WQ not active then killing of the target is pointless?
    Strange...facepalm and silent cry...I`m talking about they are WQ target but the WQ disappears or not even popping up before/during/after kill...and no genius, not because the wq vanished and over..usually a relog helps...

Third aham...and those chest surprisingly exactly that time despawns as my opening ends..not before, not after, exactly in that nanosecond 3 times out of 10...and guess what..a few days ago I went for a chest with a druid..he was faster, he looted first, then i did...when we started to move away he whisped to me: "did you loot it?" I said "yes" he replied "weird, it`s disappeared for me"....but it`s not a bug, it`s a feature...

"Never had problem with NPC evading as hunter" this is can`t be anything just a pure and fat lie...never any mob evaded for you..sounds legit...

I love the white knights..never any bug, issue happens with them, not even if Blizz itself approve the issue

So sad, it's cute and I would have bought it, but red cross sucks azz and only gives eight cents per dollar to aid relief victims that need the help. Sorry blizz, you blew it this time and I for one won't be buying it until it goes off the charity bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    More money-grabbing from Blizz
    Actizzard...

"For every Shadow pet purchased between September 12, 2017 and December 31, 2017, 100% of the adoption fee ($10 in the US; pricing varies by region) will be equally split between American Red Cross Disaster Relief and the Internationl Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Disaster Relief Fund with relief efforts around the world..." It goes on... Now whether or not you believe in the Red Cross or not is up to you, as they love a bureaucratic system where little of the funds actually get to the people that need it but hey... it's the thought that counts right?

Quote Originally Posted by Axial View Post
    This fucking guy.
    I have always problem interpreting these sentences. Is it shortened version of

This fucking guy is an idiot.
    or
    This fucking guy tells the truth.
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Jesus..First, I find the post to prove, i have something behind my words..unlike you

"Never had problem with NPC evading as hunter" this is can`t be anything just a pure and fat lie...never any mob evaded for you..sounds legit...
    We are talking about Argus. Not about whole WoW since vanilla m8. And how I can prove there is no problem for me when there is not? You think you find a post on the forum where people are talking about things that work? Topic: Argus chests working perfectly - Hello i am here just to say when I looted chest on argus I actually get loot. WoW, blizz great work.

Problem with WQ not activating is not just argus problem but WQ system problem. Happens on broken isles too.

I didn't experience some unique bug on argus that wasn't known since the start of Legion.

Lul
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-09-13 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeII View Post
    I have always problem interpreting these sentences. Is it shortened version of

This fucking guy is an idiot.
    or
    This fucking guy tells the truth.
    I found what he said to be ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more surprised blizzard didnt release them as 2 pets instead of one and make us have a online poll better to choose which is better Light or Void.