• New worlds

3 4.11%
  • Other side of Azeroth

22 30.14%
  • Completely new (Please specify)

5 6.85%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kul Tiras, Old Gods. I want a customizable sailing ship that's kind of like a MINI floating garrison. Make it how we get around. Let us customise the sails and the crew. Introduce some cool ship-to-ship PVP combat.

What I DON'T want is every single thing in the expansion from crafting to PvP to be inexorably linked to the single expansion system to the point we get abjectly disgusted by it by the end of the expansion. If they handle it like they did with class halls I think we'll be OK.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Completely new.

New races.
    New places.
    New faces.

It'd be aces.

Gimme Azshara and N'zoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    So today's mounts I think point more towards airships being the next garrison/class hall feature for this xpac.

It'll be interesting what they do with them if that is the case

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    There is no other side of Azeroth. Where is this even coming from?

Is there another side to planet Earth when you see a 2D representation of all the continents?

OT: I'd like to see the Old Gods/Kul'tiras/Zandalari South Seas pirate-y expansion.
    Yep, and when we (white europeans) discovered it, we called the other side "the americas"

I'd rather see a new expansion on a new engine about the Horde vs. Alliance simply because I dislike seeing the same skeletons for animations being reused over and over

id like the old gods expac first then the "other side of azeroth" xpac after.

Kul Tiras/Old Gods is a good idea. somehow we have to work up to the point we kill sergaras.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed a trick, though. I would say, the other side but with Kul'tiras.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..