Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Well I am sure it wont ruin your precious game.

It's like the people that cried when they removed Tracers butt pose but then Blizzard to add a more provocative pin-up pose in it's place. Split milk peeps, spilt milk.
    You didn't read the OP did you? I never bought the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I'm not offended by it, but it speaks poorly of the intelligence of the CEO and general direction of great company. It also shows that far left wingers are the elite that control these mega corporations that control our government
    Ye.. the left does not control any big corp, you're paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

Next time I yell Lol at the alliance I'll be sure to be get banned for hate speech!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm offended that you're offended that I'm annoyed that game companies value politics and moneymaking over their consumers.
    Do you really care about this? Grow up man.

If you "refuse" to buy it, which honestly just says you dumb hours into it daily. Why the fuck do you care? I don't own the game so I don't follow shit like this, why do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You're offended about other people being offended.
    You might want to reconsider how you define 'offended'

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    If I accidentally created something that could be viewed as a hate symbol and it wasn't integral to my game I'd change it too. It's not worth the bad PR, and has nothing with looking for good PR.
    except that some of these 'hate symbols' are only that because someone got up and said so... like the a-ok hand sign...

yes... this symbol of white supremacy and hate towards non-whites... or is it the triple 6 and praising satan? or what nowadays?

so there's a bit of text that can be mistaken for kek. what's next? are we going to request therapists all change their job title?

Man it really frazzled you OP. Good on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye.. the left does not control any big corp, you're paranoid.
    Are lobbyists not a thing? Is google not a thing that's going on right now?

People are offended by the letter K now? Its not even 3 K's, its 4. So its literally just the letter K, doesn't matter if its 3 or not. I suppose KitKat should preemptively apologize and change their name, because 2 K's is pretty close to 3.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Do you really care about this? Grow up man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvarion View Post
    If you "refuse" to buy it, which honestly just says you dumb hours into it daily. Why the fuck do you care? I don't own the game so I don't follow shit like this, why do you?
    Yeah I do care about this because it sends a message to the rest of the industry. Destiny 2 is the biggest game out there right now. Bungie pulling something like this means that nobody can put a harmless meme in their game intentionally or unintentionally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well this is absurdly silly. i see it more of a culture reference, since the VAST majority of people I know who have such a symbol are just silly goofballs and not racists.

praise kek.
    Yes, because racism and ignorance is lulz
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You're offended about other people being offended.
    I love posts like this...

*fringe left tries to delete things from society, delete things from history, ban all speech they deem offensive, etc...*
    *someone says "nah that's dumb..."*

"OMG YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED BY THE LEFT GETTING TRIGGERED TOPLEL YOU HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    - Literally every thread where someone complains about retarded fringe leftists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I do care about this because it sends a message to the rest of the industry. Destiny 2 is the biggest game out there right now. Bungie pulling something like this means that nobody can put a harmless meme in their game intentionally or unintentionally.
    Buddy some bad news but the rest of the gaming industry is already pretty SJW these days. Any slip up that some lunatic finds offensive and they practically get on their knees and beg for forgiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Ye... those are not left wing, sorry to break it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Nothing wrong with being annoyed at how stupid people and how easily outraged they are (which I don't think they are, they just like to stir shit and prove they have control).
    I can 100% agree that there is a time for disagreement over another person's rage. It's not healthy to throw slight at every little annoyance in the world.
    But this really isn't that example. It's a simple fix to something that may bother some people, the biggest issue here is Bungie made light of it. If they would have just changed it, this thread wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    All I see is:
    Code:
     K
    KEK
     K
    top kek...
    MVP post here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't bother with him. Anything not the left of Lenin is right wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yes, because racism and ignorance is lulz
    Much as I dont hold every SJW / liberal / left person / whatever responsible for the minority that continually call me a woman hater because i have different ideas than the standard, I wouldnt hold all kek people responsible for a few actually being problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    People are offended by the letter K now? Its not even 3 K's, its 4. So its literally just the letter K, doesn't matter if its 3 or not. I suppose KitKat should preemptively apologize and change their name, because 2 K's is pretty close to 3.

People were also offended by candy.

https://twitter.com/polyeaster/statu...pride-month%2F

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I can 100% agree that there is a time for disagreement over another person's rage. It's not healthy to throw slight at every little annoyance in the world.
    But this really isn't that example. It's a simple fix to something that may bother some people, the biggest issue here is Bungie made light of it. If they would have just changed it, this thread wouldn't exist.
    And if Bungie didn't do anything, literally 99.99% of the population would not notice the symbol. Because normal people don't LOOK for things to be offended about, they just play the game.