• New worlds

3 4.11%
  • Other side of Azeroth

22 30.14%
  • Completely new (Please specify)

5 6.85%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Next expansion, what do you want it to be?

As Blizzcon is coming a little closer by each day, i was wondering... What do you want to see next?

I hope they never become playable either, same with Ogres and Naga

I want a more exploration based expansion and not a "OMG TEH WORLD IS ENDING THIS IS THE THREATIEST THREAT TAHT EVER THREATED AZEORTH EVAR!!!!!!111!!!!!111!!!!!!!111" expansion.

Other side of Azeroth or new worlds would be good for exploration.

Thats fine, thats your wanting but i doubt it will happen.

Anything non-Burning Legion related. The enjoyment from it dried out long time ago
    I got tired from hearing "I will feast on your flesh and devour your soul" or "Trinkets! Give them to me!" with one of the worst voices (actors made a good job with what they had to do - make me hate them).

10+ Year Old Account
    I want playable ogres and no super dark zones. Legion in nice and all, but I generally dont like super dark zones that I have trouble seeing in. :P Dread Wastes from MoP because the air, I guess you could call it, wasnt darkened down, just the ground. :>
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrefreader View Post
    Anything non-Burning Legion related. The enjoyment from it dried out long time ago
    I got tired from hearing "I will feast on your flesh and devour your soul" or "Trinkets! Give them to me!" with one of the worst voices (actors made a good job with what they had to do - make me hate them).
    Or

"I AM FROM ARGUS! THE MIGHTIEST WORLD IN ALL OF THE GREAT DARK!"

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like it to be focused more on the Alliance vs. Horde part of Warcraft, instead of us banding together against a greater evil again and again in some sort of cold war.

But realistically, I'm expecting us to tackle the void lords next.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

10+ Year Old Account
    TROPICAL ISLANDS! JUNGLES! BEACHES! PIRATES! SAND! SEA!

I could do with a slightly more cheery and colourful expansion!

There is no other side of Azeroth. Where is this even coming from?

Is there another side to planet Earth when you see a 2D representation of all the continents?

OT: I'd like to see the Old Gods/Kul'tiras/Zandalari South Seas pirate-y expansion.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    As long as its not orcs or Demons, im satisfied !

I'd love myself a old gods expansion of some sort!

I don't want an expansion when we are saving the world, at least not from the beginning. First content could be some kul'tiras and pirate oriented, with naval (pirate) raid, mid raid with Azshara and last raid with Nzoth and Ny'alotha. Nice looking zones like Pandaria, Nagrand, Talador.
    Last edited by Appleson; 2017-09-12 at 12:04 PM.

I find myself wanting something like Mists of Pandaria again. With bright colors and a different tone. However, I could do without fighting monkeys and vermin. That was a little too silly.

Unless Blizzard launches a brand new Warcraft mmo, I don't think I'll be coming back to WoW. We've saved the world too many times. My character is as awesome as he will be. I want to start over as a small fry in a big world, where I can find a kid's lost pig or save a village from a few bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyrazen View Post
    As Blizzcon is coming a little closer by each day, i was wondering... What do you want to see next?
    I want it to be in the first half of 2018 ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7VxZtth2ks

right here about the rest of azeroth
    Last edited by dmerriam005; 2017-09-12 at 12:12 PM.

1. " other side of Azeroth "
    2. Kul Tiras/Old Gods

One of those <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    There is no other side of Azeroth. Where is this even coming from?

Is there another side to planet Earth when you see a 2D representation of all the continents?

OT: I'd like to see the Old Gods/Kul'tiras/Zandalari South Seas pirate-y expansion.
    right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7VxZtth2ks blizzcon 2013

May someone explain me what is the other side of Azeroth?

Deleted
    ITT : the same people that were complaining about "ORCS ORCS ORCS" during the end of MoP and WoD found another dead horse to beat.

OT : I guess WoW could use a "lighter" expansion, and South Seas/the Other side of Azeroth could very well do the trick, while being a good starting point for unveiling an Old God threat, but what link could it have with the lore that was developped in Legion ? Hard to tell.
    On another note, I would LOVE to see the Alliance dealing with internal tensions, like people not aknowledging Anduin as King of the Alliance, of becoming suspicious about the Naaru, and consequently the Draenei, for instance.
    The Horde always had the "betrayal/comflicts" side of the story, let this happen to the "goody two-shoes" faction too, Blizzard !