Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Food is gross and eating should only be done in private.

So in answer to OP : None, and I'd prefer signs up saying "No food or Drink or you may be removed from the premises".
    I guess you're not into Mukbang then?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    This will be easy

That's it maybe Dominos or Pizza Hut too and Cheetos I think you're all set.
    Lmao the essential Halo 2 & 3 MLG diet I see

I have played at several eSports events, usually the food was shit, would like to see more a food truck vendor approach these days considering they're far more versatile

Food that can overpower the BO and VO of the people who have never seen a razor, and one that is so delicious that it makes me tolerant of cosplay and nerd conversations with the low hanging fruit jokes. I don't think such a cuisine exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Food is gross and eating should only be done in private.

So in answer to OP : None, and I'd prefer signs up saying "No food or Drink or you may be removed from the premises".
    What the actual fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Doritos Mountain Dew and activated almonds.
    Exclusively Mountain Dew Code Red?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehcheat View Post
    This is a bit of R and D for said place. I agree food doesn't have to be shit and maybe there could be an arena or place like this that could have good food in the near future. Question remains what food would people want to see and pay for.
    In that case, non terrible coffee is pretty important,and non-horrific energy drinks. The green monsters (posted above), almost all Rockstar products, Red Bull etc - all have WAYYY too much sugar in it, even hummingbirds won't drink it because it's too sweet. By contrast, some of the sugar free ones are much more pleasant. I'll buy energy drinks if you have something like the one below, if I just see the green Monsters or etc, I won't buy:

Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What the actual fuck
    People have disgusting eating manners. Of course that doesn't apply to everyone.

If you had a scale of "Things I'd most like to see people do in front of me" to "Things I'd least like to see people do in front of me" eating is definitely on the lower half of the list. If given the choice/power of control over what food was available there I'd vote for "none". Go to a restaurant if you want to eat. Maybe suffer a tiny bit of hunger; it isn't going to kill you.

Is that really such a crazy concept Adam :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I've been to a few League of Legends tournaments in arenas, and I'm a bit of a food snob. I just eat water and pretzels usually - because at an arena that's usually about as quality as you can get, coffee if it looks non-horrifying.

I don't understand why they have to make arena food horrible, and you can make good margins on healthy good. Hook me up with some kale, chick pea, chicken stir fry with some quinoa or something: I'd eat that - and it's pretty cheap if you are mass producing it.
    Because fast food is what it says it is...it's tasty (sometimes) food prepared fast and can be eaten on the go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Because fast food is what it says it is...it's tasty (sometimes) food prepared fast and can be eaten on the go.
    Most food can be eaten on the go, stick it in a chinese noodlebox, now it's portable. Put it on a plate, now it's portable. Fast food is often not very fast either, if you are prepping stuff properly your ability to slap a chicken, some kale, some quinoa on a plate is about the same as your speed to cook a fastfood burger.

Deleted
    Most food can be eaten on the go, stick it in a chinese noodlebox, now it's portable. Put it on a plate, now it's portable. Fast food is often not very fast either, if you are prepping stuff properly your ability to slap a chicken, some kale, some quinoa on a plate is about the same as your speed to cook a fastfood burger.
    I don't get how you don't grasp the concept of fastfood. It's literally fast made food that nobody gives a damn about carrying around without too much hassle. I can carry along a banana all day, doesn't make it fast food.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get how you don't grasp the concept of fastfood. It's literally fast made food that nobody gives a damn about carrying around without too much hassle. I can carry along a banana all day, doesn't make it fast food.
    Bananas are like the original fast food, we cultivated them to be delicious and nutritious, to require zero preparation, and to come in an easily removable, but sanitary, biodegradable wrapper. Food in a noodlebox is fast food too, I don't see why not? Is there some requirement I'm missing like it needs to have a brand logo printed on it?

How is stir fry in a box not fast food, but a burger in a wrapper is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehcheat View Post
    What kind of food would you want to see available at an eSports arena/event? As a player or as an audience member or both.

Any answers acceptable, cooked food, convenience food, desserts, etc. If you like shitty convention center type food even just list it.
    Hmm, convenient food like other places?

Tacos, burritos, durums, pita, burgers, hotdogs and so on?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Bananas are like the original fast food, we cultivated them to be delicious and nutritious, to require zero preparation, and to come in an easily removable, but sanitary, biodegradable wrapper. Food in a noodlebox is fast food too, I don't see why not? Is there some requirement I'm missing like it needs to have a brand logo printed on it?

How is stir fry in a box not fast food, but a burger in a wrapper is?
    You clearly know what is meant with the term fast food, I can't call it anything other than being a smart ass. Anyway, consider myself removed from the discussion.

If it's a MOBA game, anything with a phallic shape will please the fans.

Why can't you just bring food with you?

Apples and mineral water.
    CRAZY RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Doritos Mountain Dew and activated almonds.
    Ding. This man knows how to cater an event!

15+ Year Old Account
    You clearly know what is meant with the term fast food, I can't call it anything other than being a smart ass. Anyway, consider myself removed from the discussion.
    At no point did I say I didn't know what fast food was, I'm challenging the idea that is has to be unhealthy to be fast. Throwing some healthy shit in a box is fast, cheap, and healthy - and I would buy that when I would not buy a 1000 calorie shitburger I'll regret an hour later.

Why not just regular arena food like you see at a sporting event?