Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Driving over monkeys that are throwing poop from their butts at you isn't murder, they are monkeys, it's animal abuse though.
    Let's not be too judgey. You're metaphorically doing the same thing to all our eyes with your posts.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Run over people's kids, kill innocent folks just praying at church right?
    Is...is this a trick question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Notice how if the truck driver is white, it's a systemic, racist, conspiracy which has an obvious ideological root, but any shade darker and it was just a random occurrence which has nothing to do with his upbringing and ultimately was caused by a white person? If the truck driver is white, we have a HUGE white supremacy problem. If the truck driver is brown, we need to show how much we love Islam.
    What kind of hypothetical example is that? Even if I take your extremely inaccurate analogy and apply it to a arab man driving a van or truck through the public in Europe, he is still killed, and immediate military/police strikes occur due to the trove of information that have gained from the raids and information obtained. There is no "loving" Islam, for that has nothing to do with either case. It makes you sound like you are projecting your own mental shortcomings to try to defend an obvious "Real American" that had no qualms to maim and kill innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    That truck is hideous.
    It's a white thing.