Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Homosexuality is deviant and disgusting, much like murder.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-09-13 at 06:02 AM.

Back to fishing?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Most serial killers in the USA were jewish. Most others were gays. See a correlation here? Jews and gays are on the same team of course.

Ill see you all again in 3 weeks once my ban is done. Sorry but honesty is more important than being nice.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-09-13 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Most are jewish, jews aren't white, they are khazars.
    Judaism is a race?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Judaism is a race?
    Israeli Track and Field Team ???

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Gays are taking all my jobs.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I'm always banned from here for free speech, I don't care.
    Fear mongering, spading hate and nonsense isn't exactly the same thing. Also there is no free speech on a forum board. It will be hard I know, but educate yourself a little about free speech.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Fear mongering, spading hate and nonsense isn't exactly the same thing. Also there is no free speech on a forum board. It will be hard I know, but educate yourself a little about free speech.
    Whatever I don't care, look up serial killers.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Serial killers tend to be frequently those dismissed or excluded from society.

Work out the rest yourself OP
    This is easily the best answer you're going to find.

Gays make up an extra ordinary amount of serial killers. Its a proven fact.
    Please read a book or something. Don't spout your homophobic nonsense here.

Most serial killers in the USA were jewish. Most others were gays. See a correlation here? Jews and gays are on the same team of course.

Ill see you all again in 3 weeks once my ban is done. Sorry but honesty is more important than being nice.
    No, you're just being anti-semetic and homophobic and trying to connect pieces that aren't there.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-09-13 at 06:02 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Son of sam, Jeffrey Dahmer. That's only 2 of them. Albert fish, another jew. Jews are heavily the most prominent serial killers for some reason. Maybe they think goyim aren't humans?. Could it be they are taught non jews aren't humans? I'm sure that's the reason.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-09-13 at 06:04 AM.

They are mostly latent homosexuals which shouldn't be confused with being openly gay. People who realize and deal with being gay turn out normal like anyone else. Latent homosexuals don't understand their feelings, can't come out, and are tortured by their homosexual desires. In essence they hate themselves and are in a lot of mental hell. Needless to say this drives people into doing some crazy and perverse shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this here since the topic is banned here and it's clear it was never meant to be a real discussion.