Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    That's bullshit.
    A tweet from a blizzard story dev proves me wrong, clearly it is bullshit (fake news!)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Voidwalkers are demons, get your facts straight. They even talk Eredun.

    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Voidwalker
    Nice wowwiki leak, wowwiki is no longer a reliable source for lore. Try wowpedia, it has blizzards seal of approval, considering the numerous links to it on the WoW website

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Voidwalkers are demons, get your facts straight. They even talk Eredun.

    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Voidwalker
    Nice wowwiki leak, wowwiki is no longer a reliable source for lore. Try wowpedia, it has blizzards seal of approval, considering the numerous links to it on the WoW website

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    A tweet from a blizzard story dev proves me wrong, clearly it is bullshit (fake news!)
    Kozak doesn't work on WoW.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post

    Nice wowwiki leak, wowwiki is no longer a reliable source for lore. Try wowpedia, it has blizzards seal of approval, considering the numerous links to it on the WoW website
    Too bad it's from the RPG books.

  3. #63
    Bloodsail Admiral Joeygiggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    How do Voidwalkers make sense? They're demons, but they're void creatures.
    How do you make snese? How do any of your fucking posts make sense? you are the whining bitch of the forum, STFU with your "Nice strawmane, nice ad hominen bro" you are a fuckin cunt
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    How do you make snese? How do any of your fucking posts make sense? you are the whining bitch of the forum, STFU with your "Nice strawmane, nice ad hominen bro" you are a fuckin cunt
    That's hate speech.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Kozak doesn't work on WoW.
    He did when that tweet was made. Plus two other devs where included in the answer

    Soz bro, Be the man your father was and just accept defeat

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    He did when that tweet was made. Plus two other devs where included in the answer

    Soz bro, Be the man your father was and just accept defeat
    And this is literally /thread. R.I.P. Trollnduin... i mean Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Life hack: Unsub for 6 months and come back when you think the game is fun again.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Some are, some aren't. All of them are demons.
    I just told you: the vast majority - of whom we haven't seen yet are aberrations.
    We haven't had a void expansion yet and that's the reason we haven't met any yet.

    They clearly start as aberrations, but can be obviously easily mixed with fel energies.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Blizzard has always said the game comes first before the lore. When you see the Legion using Void creatures in the past or even now and using void stuff, it's really because Blizzard just wants to diversify your enemies up and doesn't care that they're supposed to hate each other more than you.

    Kinda like how all Fel, Decay and shadow users go on about darkness and death, yet all 3 of them would try to kill each other and only shadow should talk of darkness, decay should talk of death and fel users should talk of... burning and green light!
    It has nothing to do with gameplay. Legion uses void powers for the same reason in Azeroth we have Warlocks, Demon Hunters and Shadow Priests, to use the forces of the enemy against them. The whole Illidan story is based in this in fact. He wants to put an end to the Legion turning himself in a semi-demon master of fel magic (the majority of the spells he use are counterparts of the arcane spells he did as a mage). The enemy is not the force itself but the people/entity who uses it in a bad way. No force is inherently evil or good, not even light.

    PS: Blizz has never said that game comes before lore. They usually respect the lore and make the game based in this, but sometimes they favor gameplay when the lore is difficult to represent. Like the titans, that are planet-sized humanoids and in game they are like 30-40m tall. That kind of things have a pass, the energies that everybody uses not. Is too much of an important fact to fuck the lore only for gameplay and variety.
    Last edited by javislaterlp; 2017-09-14 at 10:17 AM.

  9. #69
    They were classified as demons because there used to be enchants that increased damage against a certain type of NPC.

    It wasn't until later that "Unknown" was changed to "Aberration". Back then, a lot of classifications didn't make sense.

    http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npcs=10 Lists the NPCs that weren't classified at first.

    http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npcs=3 Lists NPCs with classifications that make no sense, such as the Argent Deathcharger, Plaguehound, faeries/sprites.

    This was all before a time when Blizzard decided they'd branch off their usual Diablo concepts, like Hell, demonic fairies, red inferno, etc.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Voidwalkers are not corrupted by fel.

    - - - Updated - - -



    That was merely speculation. The "perhaps" should have been a clue.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Can I buy something with a higher post count?
    Not anymore. And a lot of speculations from the past have now been confirmed true. Hypotheses can be tested.

  10. #70

  11. #71
    Bloodsail Admiral reffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Katowice, Upper Silesia
    Posts
    1,094
    At this point I am not sure if this guy is a troll or just surprisingly stuborn in his stupidity.

  12. #72
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If you knew you would run the other way.
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    At this point I am not sure if this guy is a troll or just surprisingly stuborn in his stupidity.
    I could give a good guess, but they are entertaining to read as the OP is so set in their ways that they refuse to admit when they might be wrong..

  13. #73
    Scarab Lord Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    4,274
    You were very obvious in the other thread with the absurd tikcol parade, now you're just pushing it.
    I know what you are up to, and so does everyone who has seen at least 2-3 of your threads. I just wonder what fun is there to have to be constantly bashed on by everyone.

    Now I'll stick to OT because I'm amused by your self-inflicting threads: As others have said, you are wrong, and don't even check the sources you provide.

  14. #74
    You not take candle...that's why.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    So why are void entities demons?
    its easy because why the eredar are considered demons ?
    because they are enslaved same as the void walkers etc

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    How do Voidwalkers make sense? They're demons, but they're void creatures.
    The same way that the fact we have warlocks who summon demons and use them to fight the Legion.

    A serious answer, though - voidwalkers are lesser being that were enslaved by the demons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •